Proof of ownership for a BC vehicle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof of ownership for a BC vehicle.

Hello all, First off I am in us so our registration process is abit different from you guys. ( please don't turn this into a an us bashing thread I own the car already its in my garage ect) Now I own a r32 gtr and our registration down here requires a title or proof of ownership. When I purchased the car it came with the insurence/registration paperwork and I was told that is the quote on quote "title" for BC. is this correct? Thanks in advance Sorry for not knowing the answer but I have searched and searched and just trying to make sure i have the correct paperwork for my car. Thanks
    91 gtr , 93 rx7 type r and a multicolor 240 スカイライン

yes, here in canada the registration is the title, should have spot on the back to fill out when u sell, you probably just have half of the registration, or just a plain bill of sale works fine too

Comment

i think all provoines are the same,lol i know its alberta and nf, but should be the same

Comment

Little green slip should be the one man.
        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

yes thats the title/proof of ownership..

BC doesnt have titles..

we just have a peice of paper called "Registered owner" thats as close to a title as you get..
          Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Thanks guys. my silvia came from ontario and that had more a "title" so i was a bit concerned. Thanks again
            Last edited by GTR203; 02-13-2012, 11:06 AM.
            91 gtr , 93 rx7 type r and a multicolor 240 スカイライン

Comment

Working...
            X