Saskwatchewan Safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saskwatchewan Safety

I took my 91 GTS-T to Murray GM to get a control arm replaced and they told me my front end was falling out, I had a bunch of leaks and because my gas tank had a dent in it I would need a new one to pass a safety. Are they just trying to take my money cause when I looked at it I never noticed any leaks and my front end is definitely not falling out. Also do dents in the gas tank matter for a safety?
    '91 Skyline GTS-T

Im in moose jaw, Il send you a PM with my cell number. Murrays is fukt when it comes to inspections so done worry.
    "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

Yeah that sounds shady, I know the fountain tires in Regina ate too picky, standard wheel alignment, tires etc. and don't have your car slammed lol

Comment

It's Murray Gm nuffield said.
        Go to a honest shop

Comment

One of my best friends who now manages Murrays in Moose Jaw told me not to go there so what does that tell you. Stick to the dummy shops, any tire change place, and canadian tire

Comment

did u do the safety already? you might have to go back to them, im pretty sure they send the paper work to SGI that shows what you failed at. but u do have like 30 days or something.

Comment

You dont have to go back to the original company if you fail the inspection, I had a truck I took to 3 places before I found one that passed it as well as a car that I bought recently from Alberta that I saftied and sold right away and that one took 2 tries from different shops.

Comment

Also hurray for more Skylines in Sask.
                Last edited by Woodly; 02-27-2012, 06:34 PM.

Comment

I haven't tried getting it saftied yet, still needs 2 front tires and a windshield and it should be good.
                  '91 Skyline GTS-T

Comment

just buy my shell thats already safetied an you can be even more rad.

Comment

Its automotive facism.
                      Double track drift, yo.
                      http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

Working...
                      X