Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you insured through Facility in Ontario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you insured through Facility in Ontario?

I'm having a rough time trying to get the car insured this year. After having bad luck everywhere else I figured it's time to get on board Facility for a last resort quote.

And now, I'm getting told by every broker I call that they don't deal with Facility. But, it was to my understanding that every broker can write Facility and that I'm entitled to a quote.

Anyone from Ontario have any suggestions? For the record I have no accidents, claims or convictions.

ALSO, if you are currently insured through facility please let me know the name of the broker you went through.

Thanks,
    and sorry for yet another insurance thread.
    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

If you went to a broker and they absolutely refused you a quote, report them. Its illegal for them to refuse you they have to give you a quote from facility at minimum.

Also i deal with Sean Dilamarter from preferred insurance for facility insurance.
    '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
    '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

Jeff Julian at state farm insurance got me my facility policy.

Comment

Thanks for the leads guys, if anyone else has anything keep them coming.
        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

I was with Nordic facility for two years before state farm gave me a policy
          R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
          Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

nordic facility is popular.

Comment

Im also with nordic (facility), dont know how much it will help but my broker is judy farell here in pembroke. Kind of a ways away and you should be able to get a quote somewhere because i went shopping around this spring (with no luck of course) but they all said they could go through facility.
              Note: Turbos make torque and torque makes fun

Comment

Working...
              X