Production Month/Year help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production Month/Year help

Hello fellow enthusiasts, I just purchased my 1990 r32 gtst and I'm in the process of bringing her back home to the states. The only document I lack is proof of manufacturers date, I am aware of the Nissan FAST programs and have made several attempts to download with no luck. I've also made many trips to surrounding Nissan dealerships in hopes that they could look up my information via Chassis Number but I get treated like I'm crazy. If anyone here happens to have the software downloaded it would be very much appreciated if you could look up my information and email me the FAST sheet. Thanks in advanced! Chassis Number is HCR32-052216.

We can help, mate.

We're a bunch of Aussie guys that got together to provide Japanese registration documents to Australian JDM lovers in order to combat the rampant odometer wind backs the local dealers order from Japan.

We are able to retrieve official watermarked registration documents from the Japanese Ministry of Transport. These documents state the odometer reading of the last two registration dates in Japan and therefore can proof if the odometer has been tampered with.

More interesting for Canadian or American JDM buyers might be the fact that these document also state the DATE OF THE FIRST REGISTRATION. As JDMs imported to the US for example have to be over 25yrs old and this document is official it might be very helpful for people trying to prove their import is old enough. We can retrieve the papers for any JDM, just need the VIN number. To our knowledge this information is also not available of JDMs sold within Canada.

Check out our webpage and let me know if this could be handy for you guys in the US and Canada.

http://www.japaneseodometercheck.com

Cheers,
    JOC

Comment

Working...
    X