Turbo_CRX is Sakurajima Express :]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo_CRX is Sakurajima Express :]

Normally I write up a blurb to introduce a new vendor to the site, but I like Chris's self-description so much I'll simply quote it below:
    I dont like to BS about myself or brag this and that.

I go to Japan, buy my parts, ship them here, fix if necessary and sell. There is no middle man, I am the one doing everything from seeing the part to selling it.

My costs are low and I like to do package deals. The quicker I sell parts the sooner I can have another container in.
    ...so there you have it. You need stuff, Chris (turbo_crx) is your man.

Have fun with it bro

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Just a comment - I just bought an r33 gtr wing from chris and he has been great to deal with - offered to repair a slight crack in the wing and ship it to me essentially for free! He has been very responsive and seems like a good guy..

Comment

thank you. Yes I am still waiting for that cowboy from Calgary to come here, should be anytime.

When you have a chance see the wheels I have forsale now ... parts will be shortly ... I have a full Veilside GTR exhaust system and many other parts ... soon

Comment

very very legit guy. fast shipping great communication. he will sell a quality product for wholesale prices. would deal with him before anyone else on the internet
        Jokers 1989 Nissan Skyline GTR

Comment

chris is the man!! prop for him!
          Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

hook me up some mafs Chris!!!
            90 GT-R / 95 Delica

Comment

Congrats Chris, welcome to the forum!
              Next time you are back here we must really get together
              RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
              http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
              1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Hey Chris, that is great you finally made it to Japan. If you remember me i was the first one to get my stuff from you and my rims got stolen I am happy with the Enkei now though

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
                R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

Comment

Yes Neil we need to talk about the MAF's and Daryl this time I will take shinkansen, ドライブはちょっと無理、多分6時間です。

Anyways, please check out my stuff forsale and I am more than welcome to setup package deals for you guys and girls. The more you buy the cheaper the prices get.

Comment

Great seller!

Comment

+1 for chris, bought nismo FUCAs for dirt cheap and they were minty... there isnt a person i know in winnipeg that doesn't know chris, great seller

Comment

chris is a great guy and good friend, just throwing that out there, as i know him irl, good luck with sales chris!

Comment

+1 for Chris. I never knew Chris before I bought anything from him so I was a little bit skeptical, but he proved to be a legit seller and a great guy!

My items arrived pretty quickly and they were well packaged.

Comment

Originally posted by birdhou53 View Post
                            +1 for Chris. I never knew Chris before I bought anything from him so I was a little bit skeptical, but he proved to be a legit seller and a great guy!

My items arrived pretty quickly and they were well packaged.
                            +1,

made a huge purchase not knowing how it would go... went perfectly.
                            great guy.

Comment

+1, fast shipment too, and an awesome deal. thanks alot chris!

Comment

Working...
                              X