No announcement yet.

Skymeet West Official Signup and Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the limit is about 4 adults per campsite and we have 6 so 24 spots... However, many people are bringing a friend so that means there will be fewer than that many 'car' spots
    ----------------------------------------------
    widebody rb25 r32
    Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
    We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
    friends of:
    genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
    Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

eff drifting....

camping FTW

lol - sometimes I even crack myself up!
      -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

arent you at the limit then?

You have 24 people on the list right now
        sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
        ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

I would definitely come...if I didn't work!
          Fraser Valley Imports
          Cars:
          1992 GTS-t with a TD06 top mount (for sale!)
          1992 Toyota Corolla Levin GT Apex (for sale!)
          2007 Yamaha FZ6 Custom

Comment

Originally posted by RHDskyline View Post
            arent you at the limit then?

You have 24 people on the list right now
            You think all 24 are gonna show? Ha I doubt it...

And we could always get more spots I'm sure.
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

$36.30 per head for a campsite sounds like a ripoff

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Welcome to Scotch Creek.

Prepare for everything out there to be insanely overpriced. Huge tourist trap in the summer.
                Sideways is the best ways.

Comment

These sites aren't cheap. Take it from someone whose family camps* a lot. Especially in "hotspots" in the summer, the camp site fee goes through the roof. That price isn't half bad at all, considering it's only $40. On the grand scheme of things, what's $40? I'm down but it seems a lot of people are ditching... If it's only a handful of people I don't know what I'll do. But I've reserved a spot and I'll pay whether I show up or not. Don't want to leave this sitting on Charlie and Jon. Let's be honest, I didn't see anyone else offering up a couple hundred bucks in deposits for the rest of us.

*My parents definition of camping is a little different than mine, which could warrant the extra expense (massive apartment on wheels essentially). But it is expensive no matter how you look at it.
                  DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Yeah agreed $40 is only $40, but still $40 to sleep on the ground is a bit rough...

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

nono.. it's forty to reserve a spot for 4 people...costs will be divided up according to who goes... or i could charge a flat rate and try to turn a profit
                      widebody rb25 r32
                      Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
                      We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
                      friends of:
                      genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
                      Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

So hold on...

Since you're not being clear here.

It's $40 per campsite per night? So like.... $10 each (well $20 for me since I'm bringing someone).

That does make a little more sense....

Comment

To clear up confusion.
                          Each site was $36 plus $12 extra vehicle fee. This is PER SITE, and to be split up by the occupants of each site.
                          Just one step on my way to Eleventy Billion horsepower.
                          --------------------------------

Comment

So $48/4people means $12/person?

Or is it $12 for every extra vehicle, meaning it will be $21/person?

Either way it's a wicked badass deal. Keep in mind we all spent more money than that on gas last year just cruising to Golden Ears. Yes we'll spend the gas driving to Shuswap, but then it's twice as long

Comment

Sorry Jon - I'm out....

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Sky meet BC is a long drive from AB... I'm out. Anyone wanna do a skymeet Alberta this summer? Thinking Edmonton or Calgary. If I ever get this car running, I'm guessing sometime in July?
                                Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                                Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                                Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                                Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                                Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                                White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X