GTR Canada Mobile Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTR Canada Mobile Site

Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

I dunno if your looking for feedback or not but the old site used to work pretty nicely on my bb bold2, now it look and feels like a really poorly done mobile page. I'm really disappointed.

Comment

The design of the mobile site has been optimized to use the least amount of bandwidth, resulting in fast page loads on mobile devices using cellular networks.
      If you load the full PC site on a mobile device, it takes forever to load each page. This is why we implemented a special mobile site that loads fast and uses a minimum of resources.
      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Comment

I guess I just never ran into that problem b.c whenever used my phone to access gtrc my bb is connected to the wifi network at my work so speed wasn't an issue

Comment

Nevermind.. Works now on iphone with iOS4. No more white blank pages (trying to load)
          Last edited by flipridah17; 07-11-2010, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Yes, it should work perfectly with iOS4, it was tested on my iPhone as well.

Comment

Can we get an option to view the full site on our phones?

Comment

This mobile site is 10x better for me than navigating around like before. No zooming in no constant reloading, its beautiful
                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

two thumbs up for the mobile!!!
                  1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R What did i get myself into again...

Comment

I just wish I could have the option of choosing to browse the normal website.
                    You see, I got my phone cause it gave me the option to use as it as a normal pc or laptop and not like a phone. I find the website looking different and can't really browse. It's like going from windows7 back to windows98. I never had loading problems or anything with my iPhone!

Comment

Mobile site is a little quicker. But as boost-god and fluffy-object said, the old site worked fine for me (HTC Dream + Android). Would be nice to have the option to have either
                      Just one step on my way to Eleventy Billion horsepower.
                      --------------------------------

Comment

uhhh...i was playing around with the settings on my laptop, and now i'm permanently stuck on mobile mode when logged in with my computer. HOW DO I CHANGE IT BACK?!

Comment

Anyone on an android phone and wants the full site, in your browser type in "about:debug", hit go, then go to settings, then uastring, then click desktop. Works a treat.

Iphone guys are screwed I guess lol.

One thing that would be good is to make this site tapatalk native. Its free for you to do, and I would love you forever.
                          Last edited by quadracer111; 10-16-2010, 08:38 PM.
                          BNR32- Sold
                          1998 Evolution V

Comment

Site works well on my iPhone.
                            03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

I think it would be a lot more beneficial if there was a blackberry / iphone app that was made. I am deeply considering this. No offence to anyone, but the mobile site is a little weird on my pearl 8130. And from what I have read from other gtrc-ers, it seems pretty poorly made.
                              Huber

Comment

Working...
                              X