Welcome to GTR Canada V4!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to GTR Canada V4!

Welcome to the 4th version of GTR Canada!
    We are very proud to launch the new site, and there have been many upgrades to make the site faster, more reliable, and more secure, and also offers more features to make the site easier to use.
    Enjoy!!

Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Awesome work guys!

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

The new forum looks awesome! I love the color scheme, and I especially like the banner logo. It doesn't play very well with Google Chrome though

Comment

Awesome new look, and Banner does look great.

Site works great in Safari
        93 R33 GTST - DD
        97 Legacy GT Sedan - RIP
        2000 Buick LeSabre -RIP

Comment

looks great I like it

Comment

V4 looks good guys. The theme reminds me of the previous version of GTRC - think it was v2?

I can understand the move to being more "commercial" to fund the site's infrastructure costs, which I know are not cheap, but when the top banner ad is overtop of the Login button, it seems counter productive to the site, no?? Please fix this! I am using IE7.

Also I miss the hover preview of the threads. I liked reading the first bit of the thread without having to open it up. Saved a lot of time.

Thanks
            Dan Hofman
            DnA Garage - the performance gene
            www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
              V4 looks good guys. The theme reminds me of the previous version of GTRC - think it was v2?

I can understand the move to being more "commercial" to fund the site's infrastructure costs, which I know are not cheap, but when the top banner ad is overtop of the Login button, it seems counter productive to the site, no?? Please fix this! I am using IE7.

Also I miss the hover preview of the threads. I liked reading the first bit of the thread without having to open it up. Saved a lot of time.

Thanks
              Hover feature sounds cool

On a side note, you might want to think about using a different browser. IE = balls.
              93 R33 GTST - DD
              97 Legacy GT Sedan - RIP
              2000 Buick LeSabre -RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer87 View Post
                Hover feature sounds cool

On a side note, you might want to think about using a different browser. IE = balls.
                Nevermind, I must be retarded. Hover feature is there still...

Don't get me started on IE. I hate it too, but it still has the highest usage share of internet browsers.
                Dan Hofman
                www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

Yes, it was an intentional tribute to GTRC's heritage

but when the top banner ad is overtop of the Login button, it seems counter productive to the site, no?? Please fix this! I am using IE7.
                  [/QUOTE]

Can you let me know what resolution you are using? We've tested the site on various browsers including IE8 and never came up with this problem. Perhaps try upgrading your browser to the latest version and see if that helps.
                  Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
                  http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Comment

Originally posted by GTRC Admin View Post

Can you let me know what resolution you are using? We've tested the site on various browsers including IE8 and never came up with this problem. Perhaps try upgrading your browser to the latest version and see if that helps.
                    Resolution is 1680x1050 and IE7. It's displayed fine using Firefox.
                    Dan Hofman
                    www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

Working...
                    X