Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTRC 2011 Calendar Photos Needed!

Hi all,

We will be doing some GTRC Calendars for 2011 featuring member's cars each month.
    If you would like your car included in our calendar we will require 5-6 images of your car. There are only 12 spots available, and the GTRC Admin and Mod team will vote to decide which of the member's cars make it into the calendar.

So get out your cameras, take your best shots, and sent the images to admin (at) gtrcanada.com!

The images do not need to be the final size or resolution at this stage, please just send manageable sizes in common file formats for now. If your car is chosen to be in the calendar we will later ask you for high res images.
    Make sure to include various angles, and the best features your cars, inside, outside, close ups etc.

This is open to any GTRC members.
    The due date is October 1, 2010.

Can't wait to see all the photos of Canada's best GT-Rs!

GTRC Admin team
    Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

NSX's allowed? LOL.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

This is awesome that we're doing a calendar. I don't think my car is pretty/special looking enough for it but I'll definitely purchase it!!
      1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R - SOLD
      1995 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Type-RA - Rod knock, then sold
      2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Comment

Originally posted by krarks View Post
        This is awesome that we're doing a calendar. I don't think my car is pretty/special looking enough for it but I'll definitely purchase it!!
        Its a GTR isn't it? any stock GTr is basically just like seing katy perry naked... GTR's are sweeet! (sorry if that seemed imature and stupid for some of you's)

Comment

ill buy one too ..i dont know if my car is good enough but ill still put in pics just incase ..hehe
          1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
          2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

Originally posted by Reid View Post
            Its a GTR isn't it? any stock GTr is basically just like seing katy perry naked... GTR's are sweeet! (sorry if that seemed imature and stupid for some of you's)
            katy perry is hot so theres no need to apologize. can't wait to see this new calendar
            1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

pics sent!

Comment

Thank you for all the contributions so far, keep them coming!!
                Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
                http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Comment

Pictures sent.

Comment

Originally posted by JZ View Post
                    NSX's allowed? LOL.
                    geeez where does GTRC get these forum trolls from :P lol jk hahahha JZ where is the NSX prime calendars? I'd want one of those :P
                    Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

done!
                      sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Email sent

Check out my YouTube Channel - HERE
                        Check out FS Motorsports - HERE

Comment

How about me, and my car?

jk lol

"Live Fast, Die Laughing..."

S1DC
                          Stage 1 Drift Crew

Comment

howbout just you? hahah
                            the dnbc meet is tomorrow. hopefully my photog guy can come out and shoot my car. haha
                            ----------------------------------------------
                            widebody rb25 r32
                            Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
                            We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
                            ----------------------------------------------
                            friends of:
                            genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
                            Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

calender photo's

hey,
                              im a new member and next sunday i have a modle lined up to photoshoot with my white 92 gtr to be sent into street tunner magazing and to be honest she will be scantilly clad if you know what i mean but not outside the realm of what can be published in a magazinew u know. just wondering what is acceptable for a club calender cause i can send in some pics of just the car if thats all thats wanted.

Comment

Working...
                              X