Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 RHD Niagara Regional Fall Cruise

2010 RHD Niagara Regional Fall Cruise

Before storing away your gorgeous RHD vehicle, come join us in ending the summer at our 2010 RHD Niagara Regional Fall Cruise. If you missed our First Annual RHD Meet in June, then you definitely can't miss this one!
    Participate in a convoy through wine country, and the historical Niagara-On-The-Lake. Coast along the Niagara Parkway, and enjoy the scenery as you whined down the twisty road through Queentson and Niagara Falls. We will end the cruise at Boston Pizza** in St. Catharines, just to satisfy those appetites with great food.

ITINERARY

DATE: Saturday October 2nd, 2010. (Rain or Shine)
    TIME: 5:30PM

MEETING at: Niagara Square Mall
    7555 Montrose Road,
    Niagara Falls, ON L2H 2E9

CONVOY ROUTE: Maps with be distributed on the day of.
    DURIATION: Approx. 1hr 30mins

DINNER at: Boston Pizza**
    333 Ontario Street
    St. Catharines, ON L2R 5L3

No need to sign up if your attending the cruise, just show up! Although, we kindly ask that you e-mail RSVP us at rhdcruise.info@gmail.com to reserve your seat(s) with us at Boston Pizza**

**RSVP before MIDNIGHT on Thursday September 30th, 2010.

Please be advised: Stunting, racing, speeding, or any form of careless and dangerous driving will NOT be tolerated.

Questions or concerns? Contact us: rhdcruise.info@gmail.com or Private Message me.
    Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

arg thats a bit short notice, i would have probly been able to come with my girlfriend having known about it 2 weeks ago...

have fun!!
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Sorry, it was sent to me awhile ago, but I was out of town for a bit.

For anyone interested, I went on a similar cruise in this area before, very beautiful and some great roads to drive on, well worth it!!
      Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Comment

I'll be there!

Comment

I made it to the first RHD cruise from Niagara, but wont be able to make it out this time.
          My HCR failed etest(2 turbine wheels and a lots of extra fuel burnt my cat up) and bought a home in the same month so my car now sits in my garage waiting for next year. Now I really miss my Nissan. :-(
          Have fun everyone. Hope it doesnt rain like in June.

Comment

Ide be interested to see how many people are going.
            If my Supra is ready ill come out to represent RightDrive

Comment

Ide be interested to see how many people are going.
              If my Supra is ready ill come out to represent RightDrive

Comment

Hmmm i might go to this , last drive before i tear down my engine bay for all of its upgrades

Comment

I may be able to make it if you are looking for a photographer for the cruise.
                  I won't be in my Gtr though. I'm parting it out. So if you don't mind a crappy
                  Dodge 2.0 sx being there I would love to possibly tag along to get some shots. Just not 100% yet.

Rob
                  sigpic

Comment

A Photographer would be awesome! There are many picturesque places along the Niagara River Parkway that we could pull over for some shots.

Comment

I have some pics from the RHD cruise in June and some from Sq 1 and some from CSCS. My cameraman wasnt being cooperative during the cruise so I dont have any real good photos. He doesnt believe in owning anything older than 3 years old. "If its not new, its pooo" Classic car salesman. Anyways,

Last edited by beacher1B0; 10-05-2010, 01:55 AM.

Comment

there is a good chance that you will be seeing me join somewhere along the way, i am from niagara so i really dont want to drive to square one but ill meet up somewhere along the way. i will just need to know the directions that you are taking lol
                        1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T 4 Door
                        1993 Nissan 240SX S13 (Drift Project)

S1DC

Stage 1 Drift Crew
                        LIVE FAST, DIE LAUGHING...

Comment

How was the turn out? Ended up at work for an emergency but wanted to go, did not think too many people were going since they were calling for rain, I am off sunday if this thing got turned over to the next day, I doubt it since its rain or shine but who knows ahha.
                          You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

Turnout was more than what I expected for a cold rainy day! Around 15 cars. It was a lot of fun, too bad you had to go in to work!

Thanks to Rena and Sloan for organizing this, and I can't wait for more events in the future!

Comment

That was a good cruise guys. When will pics be up?

Comment

Working...
                              X