Please welcome RS Tuning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please welcome RS Tuning!

Please give a warm GTRC welcome to RS Tuning as the newest sponsor of GT-R Canada.
    Based in the GTA, here is what RS Tuning has to offer:

We have been proudly involved with Nissans and the tuning community for over 10 years. Radek Kilarski brings extensive electrical engineering and mechanical experience. We have been involved in motorsports tuning for over 4 years, mainly with Bosch Standalone Systems.

Over the last Couple years Radek has worked at several performance oriented shops and also providing contract based tuning for other shops in the GTA Region. Pur Automotive was Radeks last position before leaving to start his own shop.

Nissan Rom tuning has been a specialty of ours since 2007, especially the RB and SR series engines. We have a firm belief that the thousands of Jecs/Bosch Engineers hours spent on the oem ecu’s makes for a great base platform for tuning.

Don’t get us wrong, tuning and electrical is our specialty but we are also very deep into custom fabrication, utilizing simple methods as drawing something out on paper to full cad designed components. We can weld, cut and design almost anything needed.

We look forward to proving the GTR community with great tuning and fabrication solutions!

Thank You.

We are Proud To Offer:

-In House Dyno Tuning on our DynoDynamics 2wd Dyno
    -We can tune any Stand Alone System Our specialty is:
    -PowerFC
    -Haltech
    -Aem Ems
    -Motec
    -Bosch Motorsports Standalone systems

-MegaSquirt

-Custom Nissan Ecu Rom Tuning this includes.
    -Ecu's We Can Tune
    -SR20DET Redtop and Black Top
    -KA24DE S13 and S14
    -RB20,25,26 Ecu's
    -Z32 Ecu
    -CA18DET

-Custom Fabrication (Done in house we dont pretend and outsource to someone else)
    -This Includes:
    -Intercooler Piping
    -Exhaust Systems
    -Turbo and Intake Manifolds
    -Roll Cages
    -Custom Sheetmetal Body Panels.

-Full Mechanical Service
    -Electrical Harness conversions

Please visit us at
    www.rstuning.ca !
    Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Tried reading but it was really hard in white, can you possibly change the color?
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

AEM EMS tuning? Awesome!

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

best of luck...sounds promising
        oh hai!

Comment

nice i wanna tune my apexi power commander to 750hp..anyone know of any places in new brunswick ?
          1991 nissan skyline gt-r
          2003 chev 1500 jacked 9" sitting on 38's

Comment

Originally posted by bnr321991 View Post
            nice i wanna tune my apexi power commander to 750hp..anyone know of any places in new brunswick ?
            PM'd you

Comment

pputting a new top mount kit , will be needing tuning

Comment

RS Tuning is amazing i got my car done there. Radek and John know exactly what they are doing

Comment

Working...
                X