No announcement yet.

Skymeet '11 SIGN-UP; July 16th at Right Drive in Vaughn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow your on the ball with this nice job.
    Polish Power

Comment

• i'd like a half quebec / half canada flag for me

dislikers gonna dislike
      sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• Frakiman I don't know if we can do that bro..... I think we will just have to stick to the better of the 2 and just stick a Canada flag on there for ya. No but in all seriousness if that's what you want I'm sure we can manage that
        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

• Count me in if my car is back in one piece . The union Jack is my flag
          Last edited by cortexx; 06-19-2011, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Cortexx try to make it out man.... That would be awesome. I'm actually getting pretty stoked for this. Should be fun shooting the shiit with everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
              Update:

We've been provided with more details thanks to Daryl. This event will start at 1PM on Saturday, July 16th. The guys at Right Drive are in the process of working out things such as the possibility of catering, provided by an asian restaurant next door. Not 100% but we'll see.
              Boo, I'm at work until atleast 5 and may swing by after depending when I actually get off work.

Comment

• Originally posted by JZ View Post
                Umm...if I don't come with the GTR it will have to be a minivan lol!
                No worries JZ, I'll be rolling in my van :P You wouldn't be alone lol.

This is turning out awesome, guys! Let's get some more cars out!
                Originally posted by kengeroo
                that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                ...don't drink and ebay
                '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

• Originally posted by PureEuroM3 View Post
                  Boo, I'm at work until atleast 5 and may swing by after depending when I actually get off work.
                  I'm sure it'll last. Skymeet '09 lasted about 7hrs, about the same for last year too. Those were half the size of this.
                  Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• here is my submission for the sticker contest

Comment

• Lol hey man maybe instead of a flag I should just put a mr.bean head there for you and your name, that would be more suiting then a flag lol

Comment

• If you make him one, Ill get one set as well (along with the flag one too)!
                        Last edited by Oakville; 06-19-2011, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Hey oakville did anyone else get back to you about flag choices? I'll check into the mr.bean thing as I think that might be humorous but I would like the stickers done asap so I don't had to worry about it

Comment

• yeah chris, everything I got I posted in the main list on the first post. every time I get a PM, I will update it there.

Comment

• Thanks man. If I don't get flags I will just print the names.

Comment

• Could always just default with the Canadian flag too. It is GTR Canada after all :P
                                Originally posted by kengeroo
                                that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                                ...don't drink and ebay
                                '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Working...
                                X