Skymeet '11 SIGN-UP; July 16th at Right Drive in Vaughn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phastwon View Post
    I can't believe you guys managed to pick the day of my wedding. I guess I am never going to make it to a Skymeet. Darnit
    Where's the wedding? We could arrange to cruise by and toss rice at you as you exit the church, lol!

Comment

Wedding is at Don Mills and York Mills. I'll hopefully make it for the late summer meet like last year.
      1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
      2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
      2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

Well all I have to say is I am looking forward to meeting some of the skyline community. Alot of you sound like great people! Should be good times. I just wonder if we could get a skyline track day
        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

We'll look into it for sure! Could be fun to get a day together to rent out a track and get everyone driving these cars where they were meant to be driven!
          Originally posted by kengeroo
          that's what I thought when I opened the package..
          ...don't drink and ebay
          '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Doing pretty well so far guys! Let's keep these names rolling in! So far, our confirmed list is as follows!

1. Oakville
            2. Snake556
            3. Daryl @ RightDrive
            4. Robski
            5. CelicaKidd_205
            6. johnnyjohnny
            7. vincegts
            8. clone
            9. frankiman
            10. truJDM
            11. cschepp
            ...don't drink and ebay
            '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

Yes that would be amazing. If everyone paid up front I don't think it would be a problem. Shouldn't be too much for a place like Cayuga

Comment

We'll have to give it a look! Maybe sometime in August?
                  ...don't drink and ebay
                  '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

The Corolla won't be able to handle a track day with 370k on it.
                    Polish Power

Comment

We should all wear name tags with our user names on them lol

Comment

Originally posted by TruJDM View Post
                        We should all wear name tags with our user names on them lol
                        haha good idea man.

The group of guys I hang out with out here are all members of both GTRC, as well as the Toronto Accords Club (most of them, GTR summer car accord winter car). The TAC guys went out and made novelty license plates to use during meets, with the club name running along the top, and where your plate numbers would be, is the username. I think this is a neat idea, just dont know if anyone here has access to a diecutter. Food for thought I guess.
                        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

I'm just going to put a sticker on my cars that has my username. I'm just going to get mine made up prolly tonight or something so people know it's my car.

Track day would be awesome in august! I think everyone should be available and I know slot of people would attend, if not to track just to spectate. This could be a awesome thing for the guys within the gts or the guys that don't mind driving a bit

Comment

I should be around but no confirmation just because of my work schedule.

Comment

I wish I could make it but I'll be out of town that weekend.

Comment

Oakville/Snake count me in, looking forward to it
                                1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
                                Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

Working...
                                X