Comment

• En route to ikea or Vaughn?
            '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
            '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

• Vaughan. And harvey, no R32??
              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• I'm on 407 eastbound, when I passed over eastbound 401, it weas a parking lot, saw OPP lights in the distance, be careful!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                  Vaughan. And harvey, no R32??
                  There will be R32.. But my wife might want to come so she will take the G so she can bounce early.
                  10 Infiniti FX35
                  09 Infiniti G37X coupe
                  02 Subaru WRX....sold
                  01 VW jetta 1.8T....sold
                  90-00-08 BNR32
                  92 NX2000...sold
                  95 S14 LE...Sold

Comment

• Ahh yes, give'r Harvey!!

And a top for those living outside the Toronto area, tune into AM 680 for traffic updates. From what I can see, the 401 and 400 are busy because everyones heading up north for the weekend. All I see out here are boats and campers being hauled

Comment

• I wish I could go, looks like lots of fun!! Too bad mine is wrecked

Comment

• Well I did have a pretty good time. I was able to meet alot of you and shoot the shiit, it was right on! But on that note I was also kinda surprised with the stickers. Alot of you were really good about it and the others were either cheap(took the stickers and didn't pay) or just didn't even bother picking them up. I was very happy to supply these to the people that actually came up and said thanks for the trouble but I doubt I will do this next time, only for the people that took the time to find me and grab the stickers.

If you wanted them and couldn't find me please let me know and I'll mail them out. If you just didn't want them in the first place a little notice would have been nice.

Thank you everyone for the turn out, it was awesome lots of 32s and 33s and even some new gtrs. You have all just provided me with some excellent motivation to finish my cars.

Cheers and thanks to everyone that participated!!!!
                        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

• Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                          Well I did have a pretty good time. I was able to meet alot of you and shoot the shiit, it was right on! But on that note I was also kinda surprised with the stickers. Alot of you were really good about it and the others were either cheap(took the stickers and didn't pay) or just didn't even bother picking them up. I was very happy to supply these to the people that actually came up and said thanks for the trouble but I doubt I will do this next time, only for the people that took the time to find me and grab the stickers.

If you wanted them and couldn't find me please let me know and I'll mail them out. If you just didn't want them in the first place a little notice would have been nice.

Thank you everyone for the turn out, it was awesome lots of 32s and 33s and even some new gtrs. You have all just provided me with some excellent motivation to finish my cars.

Cheers and thanks to everyone that participated!!!!
                          Thanks for the stickers man! Was going to stick them on when i got home, but damn its hot, all i wanna do is sit on the a/c.... my right arm is burnt to a crisp x.x
                          Last edited by Nexsys; 07-16-2011, 05:30 PM.
                          '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
                          '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

• Guess I missed the whole thing haha...just got home from work!

Comment

• Say we do this again maybe next time at a slightly larger lot so we have room for r32s and 33s to be together. I have to say everything was pretty well organized! Every generation was pretty much together minus the odd straggler that rolled in.
                              Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

• The stickers were fantastic and looked awesome on my wing. I can't believe people could not come up with $5 for you

Comment

Working...
                                X