Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SkyCruise Ontario 2011!! Info & Sign-up here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have a good point!

Comment

Where do we pitch in the $2? Once we meet at Tim Horton's?
      Sounds great though, I'm all for this and will do my best to attend.

*hoping someone gets a few shots of my car*
      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

I would be down to come to this as well... Skyline-less no-less unfortunately. If I cannot hitch a ride I will rock the QX4. It can be a camera vehicle if you guys like...

It will be like my introduction to the area and some of the car people... Since I just moved here from Vancouver a week ago.
        DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

^ Welcome to the east sideee

I'm in for this, in my r32, one of my friends rides, or my mini-van haha

Comment

Snow, where do you live in KW? I can pick you up on my way through. I'll be in my van, but I'm gonna need someone to work my camera if I have no camera man by then :P Plus, slidey open doors for good shots!
            Originally posted by kengeroo
            that's what I thought when I opened the package..
            ...don't drink and ebay
            '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Snake, I'll keep you posted and send you a PM closer to the date and we will figure something out.
              DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

I'll put a donation jar at "THE SHED" coffee shop for the $2 < GTRCer>
                its for there local charity.
                So hold onto it till we get there.

thanks
                Alex
                Last edited by clone; 09-07-2011, 08:28 PM.
                1993 GTR
                1992 GTS-T Type - M (Sold)

Comment

Well this canoe trip thing may be in jeopardy as we are short people to go, so I may be able to make it again 8)

Comment

I'm in if I don't work too

Comment

I gust I will show up scince i live at mayfield and highway 10
                      1991 skyline GTR
                      1969 corvette
                      1989 cavalier Z24
                      1991 skyline GTR
                      1985 VW scirocco

Comment

Just want to confirm everyone is coming before 1:00
                        I'll be there at 12:30, I'll see if I can reserve parking for us.

-SkyCruise Cordinator-
                        1993 GTR
                        1992 GTS-T Type - M (Sold)

Comment

Im In for sure... Im not missing this one.
                          -91' GTR, eventually a reliable track/street car... Might not be not untrue..

Comment

we shoud do the king rd. strip from mississauga RD. to Heritage Rd. its funn
                            you guys want to chill after we could stop at my shop. its at king and mclaughlin rd. we could have some cold drinks
                            1991 skyline GTR
                            1969 corvette
                            1989 cavalier Z24
                            1991 skyline GTR
                            1985 VW scirocco

Comment

I'm disappointed to say, that I don't think I'll be making it.. Few things came up this week, and I've taken ownership of a new vehicle, so needless to say I'll be toying with that all weekend amongst other things lol. Potentially another toy will be under my ownership within the next month or so as well, unfortunately neither of them are Japanese :S

Sorry guys! Best of luck and can't wait to see the photos!
                              Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
                              www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
                              Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
                              Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

I'm in for sure. Anyone want to meet at SQ1 and then leave together?

Comment

Working...
                                X