Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SkyCruise Ontario 2011!! Info & Sign-up here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2 skylines i like are the one with the viper bodykit and the lambo conversion , BUT wtf take out the rb engines an install those other crappy non japanese motors ? :P

BTW , awesome day , great weather , forks was awesome ( wished it was longer ) , and alot of cool guys - nice to chat to people about the cars without the familiar galzed look and yawning
    Last edited by cortexx; 09-19-2011, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JZ View Post
      ...and WTF is up with Daryl's car not having a GTRC sticker? Didn't he pay for a premium membership?
      I didn't get the premium membership
      I'll have to save my pennies and upgrade soon!
      RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
      http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
      1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Real upset I couldn't make this! Hope to see lots of pics!
        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Pics are on pages 7,8,and 9

Comment

Originally posted by Murchie View Post
            Pics are on pages 7,8,and 9
            Thanks!
            1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

I'll have some pic's to post as well, unfortunately I have to edit nearly everyone as I left the wrong setting on.

Awesome event though, looking forward to future SkyCruises (cuz I know theres a lot more cool places we can cruise!).
              93 R33 GTST - DD
              97 Legacy GT Sedan - RIP
              2000 Buick LeSabre -RIP

Comment

Just curious, but when and how were the $2 donations collected for this cruise? Did any randoms show up anyway?

Only because if I owned a Honda/Acura and saw a bunch of Skyline's heading somewhere I'd tag along :P
                1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

ahhh I missed this...... and I even got my GTS-T running mint finally.

Comment

Oakville

Thank You Oakville that's my BAD GTR still factory paint waxed once about 4 an half years ago.

Comment

• Oh YAAAAAAAAA...totally forgot about the $2...Alex we need to get together again and give $5 each :P

And randoms did show (my 3 biker friends LoL)

Originally posted by MKIV View Post
                      Just curious, but when and how were the $2 donations collected for this cruise? Did any randoms show up anyway?
                      OO 1993 R33 RB25DET OO <~weekend ride
                      2001 Civic LX/SR <~daily driver
                      2001 Suzuki GSXR750 <~track machine

Comment

• Originally posted by bad32 View Post
                        Thank You Oakville that's my BAD GTR still factory paint waxed once about 4 an half years ago.
                        beautiful, that right there is why I'll be going gloss black down the road.
                        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Hey if anyone wants to go again, or missed it. I live near forks of the credit. My days off are wed & friday. Its better during the week and daytime, no traffic.

Oh ya the charity donation was higher than expected, thanks guys. The locals are happy to have GTRCanada skyline's wiping by.
                          1993 GTR
                          1992 GTS-T Type - M (Sold)

Comment

• Looks like fun, should have brought the 1M Coupe. Maybe next year when the car is finished....going to have to be a busy winter. Last year has been a complete write-off big thanks to all the clowns who screwed me. Choose your techs, builders and tuners wisely!

Comment

• You guys were lucky

You were there literally a day or two before two speed bumps went up on the road

Comment

• where i was just up that way yesterday
                                1991 skyline GTR
                                1969 corvette
                                1989 cavalier Z24
                                1991 skyline GTR
                                1985 VW scirocco

Comment

Working...
                                X