SkyCruise 2012 MEET INFORMATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkyCruise 2012 MEET INFORMATION

Alright guys, a lot of us are getting ready to start storing our cars and it seems like there was some interest in having Skycruise 2012 next Sunday October 7th.

Based on peoples locations, I think a mix of Badlands and Forks of the Credit will be fun to cruise around and then stopping for food at the end by Trinity Commons Mall.

When: DATE CHANGED TO SUNDAY OCTOBER 14th, 2012

Here is the route mapped out: http://goo.gl/maps/K19Nl

Where to meet: Trinity Commons Mall in the big parking lot in front of Canadian Tire. If you are making a left into the plaza off Bovaird Drive, then it will be your first right. Canadian tire can be seen from the road so it will be hard to miss. I chose this location because you will be able to see us in the parking lot as soon as you get in the plaza.

I expect the cruise to take about an hour to an hour and a half so by the time we finish, if you're hungry for lunch we can head back to Trinity Commons Mall, grab food, and then everyone heads in their direction home.

Restaurants:
    Casey's
    East Side Mario's
    Montana's
    Mr. Greek Express
    Pizza Pizza
    Sketchers/Marble Slab
    Starbucks
    Subway
    Wild Wing

Please add yourself to the list if interested, if you're on here and not attending then please let me know!

I will do my best to have some photographers and bloggers show up so lots of us can get some amazing pictures of our cars!

LETS END OFF 2012 WITH A GREAT CRUISE/MEET!!! I'm sure we've all worked on our cars a lot throughout this season so its time to show it off a bit!!

As always no unacceptable behaviour will be tolerated, including burn-outs, racing, or other dangerous driving.

Here are some photos I took from last years Sky Cruise:

Last edited by Kunzz; 10-11-2012, 01:19 PM.
    97' R33 GT-R Vspec
    Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

1. Kunzz
    2. Pur Auto
    3. den80
    4. Nvdgtr
    5. clone
    6. JVizZLe
    7. SlidingSideways (maybe)
    8. r33_gtst (maybe)
    9. Oakville (maybe)
    10. Redone
    11. JessieR33
    Last edited by Kunzz; 09-29-2012, 04:08 PM.
    97' R33 GT-R Vspec
    Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

1. Kunzz
      2. Pur Auto
      3. den80
      4. Nvdgtr
      5. clone
      6. JVizZLe
      7. SlidingSideways (maybe)
      8. r33_gtst (maybe)
      9. Oakville (maybe)
      10. Redone
      11. JessieR33
      12. Zac

Comment

WeeeMe
        Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

Originally posted by MattiasJacobs View Post
          WeeeMe
          that mean your going? if so we can cruise up together and i can get that oil off you!

Comment

Isnt this thanksgiving weekend ?
            lots of peeps have their family dinners on the Sunday

Comment

Yes but it's early enough that you/we can still make commitments in the evening. Hoping the weather cooperates with us.

Comment

I can't go , we have thanksgiving around 4 in the afternoon , that doesn't give me time to drive the 2 hours back and cook for the family

Comment

Originally posted by cortexx View Post
                  I can't go , we have thanksgiving around 4 in the afternoon , that doesn't give me time to drive the 2 hours back and cook for the family
                  u drive a gtr, you can do it!! lol

Comment

Well not this weekend , word has it the MTO are going to be out handing out tickets and doing inspection and i don't mean raffle ones either . Speeding would not be good this weekend ( although with the amount of traffic going to be on the highways with the holiday weekend speeding will probably be impossible)

Comment

Well I chose 11am for that reason but i really want everyone to come out, if we need to make the meet earlier so everyone can head back on time then we will!

What times good for you Paul?
                      97' R33 GT-R Vspec
                      Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

To be honest thanksgiving is kinda an allday event at our place - we play host to the whole family and they start turning up at 10am , thats why we have the dinner early 3-4pm so we can kick everyone out and have some peace and quiet .... don't plan the day around me , i'm sure ill make some other meets

Comment

Great job putting this together!!!not easy cant always get everyone.

Thanksgiving is a tough weekend to oranganize. Personaly, I got my Mom's Sat and the inlaws Monday. So Sunday I am good to go.

I suggest you ask Daryl to put this thread on the home page so more people can see it.
                          Last edited by clone; 10-02-2012, 01:09 PM.
                          1993 GTR
                          1992 GTS-T Type - M (Sold)

Comment

seriously with the MTO. I normally avoid driving the skyline on long weekends for just that reason and it's a known area for tickets yet not so much inspections. Early is fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by zac3ne2nr View Post
                              seriously with the MTO. I normally avoid driving the skyline on long weekends for just that reason and it's a known area for tickets yet not so much inspections. Early is fine by me.
                              I think as long as we're all safe, tickets shouldnt be anything to worry about. I don't see a reason why MTO would be putting up a spot check around Forks but I would not be surprised considering their recent blitz near CSCS.

Its looking good with the numbers, COME ON GUYS LETS MAKE THIS HUGE! If Thanksgiving plans are holding you back at all, please chime in and we can organize it so you're back before Lunch!

Also, nobody get angry but who likes the idea of a few R35's coming out? Or should we stick to our roots with a true SkyCruise?

Lastly, DARYL GET IN HERE!! I know this is usually organized by you and the other sponsors/admins, please get behind it! Dont mean to step on toes
                              97' R33 GT-R Vspec
                              Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

Working...
                              X