Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The single turbo is last years set up rebuilding and back to twins this year!

Comment

• Originally posted by mexi193 View Post
      The single turbo is last years set up rebuilding and back to twins this year!

Haven't seen your car since the refresh, but it looks great man! I heard the motor blew again??

Comment

• Thanks man.
        Yeah it always sounded wired after I installed the engine they said it was all good well guess not so I'm building something bigger and better this year ill start a build thread soon !

Comment

• 1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• This years stance

Comment

• Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• ^ just waiting to be modified lol
                “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

• Originally posted by caliber676 View Post
                  ^ just waiting to be modified lol
                  Die.

Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• all the skylines that came out to our meet.

Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

• 67.jpg

Absolute Perfection
                      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• I recently got these from a buddy of mine. These were at a Cars and Coffee meet we have every Saturday morning. A wide variety of cars show up so its always an interesting time. My car isn't the best, but I'm trying to catch up to you guys! Thanks for looking!

Photographer's stuff can be seen on Instagram if you'd like to view it. IG name: @mautsukuda_photography

Comment

• Beautiful rides, thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                          X