No announcement yet.

bnr32 touge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it sounds like he's going pretty quick to me. Looks can be decieving but he's in 2nd/3rd gear the whole time, and once or twice gets into 4th? My car will go 116MPH in 3rd, which is hauling a LOT of ass. He's not revving it out very far though, I don't think this is anywhere near a "to the limits" run, which is good, because I'd hate to see something go wrong.

I don't think the yellows were crossed unsafely either. Crossing the double yellows is fine when you can see. It only causes problems if you do it when you can't. And even where this guy does cross he's only into the other lane a foot or two. It's not like he's going around blind corners fully committed with the car completely in the wrong lane.

Nice video! Wish we had twisty roads here. I have to travel to get my fix
    1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
    2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
    2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

I know where that road is and it not in Van and you dont want to drive it its ruff as hell i am sure you can tell that form ever time he got over a bridge, lots of blind coners, and about an hour our of the closest city . And yea he is going slow, i have gone faster in the wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Transparent Skyline View Post
        I know where that road is and it not in Van and you dont want to drive it its ruff as hell i am sure you can tell that form ever time he got over a bridge, lots of blind coners, and about an hour our of the closest city . And yea he is going slow, i have gone faster in the wet.
        post vids or it never happened

Comment

Originally posted by Transparent Skyline View Post
          Blue balling us should be a bannable offence :-P Come on, at least give us a general idea of where this road is. Bumpy or not, it still looks fun.

Comment

just put it this way, it's not in our country.

TROL

Comment

Working...
            X