Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TunerLab races at Suzuka :: over 60 pics!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
    w00t never a let down.
    how were the groups divide up?
    They were divided by type of car and the driver's previous Suzuka lap times.


    Originally posted by GTR--J
    What kind of license do you need for these events and safety mods for your car?
    A regular street license is only required. No safety mods are required (full stock is OK) but drivers must wear a helmet and gloves, along with regular long sleeved shirt, long pants, socks and shoes. Basically all skin must be covered to protect against broken glass.
    They do recommend outside tow hooks and taping of plastic/glass lenses as courtesy though.
    RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
    http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
    1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220



    Comment


    • #17
      Daryl,
      Great pix! Great experience!

      Is that not what your car was built to do?!?! Racing is easily the most addicting drug I've run across. (I lead a pretty sheltered life, but you get the idea!)

      Cheers,
      Dan
      sigpic
      The Beaumont Connection

      Comment


      • #18
        I use a car very similar to yours Daryl on this very track when playing Gran Turismo. I know it like the back of my hand, and im on the other side of the world.
        Victory is on the horizon..

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by GTR-Dad View Post
          Daryl,
          Great pix! Great experience!
          Is that not what your car was built to do?!?!
          Yep, that is what it was built for, and I intend to fully abuse it!
          I have another race in a few days, started to prepare for it today, HKS Kansai tow hook is on the way since aftermarket tow hooks are required at this circuit, and this time will be running slightly higher boost.
          Also ordered a modified intake pipe, but don't think it will make it before the race.
          One of the weakest points of my setup is response, and hopefully the modified intake pipe will help out a bit. Also I'm doing my damnedest to blow my clutch so I can upgrade to a Nismo unit but the factory clutch just keeps hanging in there

          Originally posted by Oakville
          I use a car very similar to yours Daryl on this very track when playing Gran Turismo. I know it like the back of my hand, and im on the other side of the world.
          Nice, well you are invited anytime to race with me in real life! next GSS race at Suzuka is in September!
          RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
          http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
          1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220



          Comment


          • #20
            There is soooooooooo much goodness on this thread. Fantastic photos. Seems like an amazing day!

            Btw You beat me to quoating this.
            Absolutely sexy. I love it

            Originally posted by Lv2exlr8
            .
            Originally posted by Oakville
            that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by doublejceballos View Post
              There is soooooooooo much goodness on this thread. Fantastic photos. Seems like an amazing day!

              Btw You beat me to quoating this.
              Absolutely sexy. I love it
              It was a gorgeous car, and VERY loud. Somewhat slow, but nonetheless a beautiful piece of eye candy.
              RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
              http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
              1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220



              Comment

              Working...
              X