Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Autech RB26DE R32

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Autech RB26DE R32

    Autech RB26DE R32 Skyline Circuit Battle @ Tsukuba -



    And I finally found the videoclip with the dragrace, Touge driving, etc with R32 RB26DE that I talked about ages ago -

    RESPONSE MONSTER

    The most epic signature ever "epic".

  • #2
    i see
    Originally posted by Oakville
    that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't get it.....

      Comment


      • #4
        I see.

        You guys on GTRC said that you wondered what the R32 with RB26DE drives like. There you go.
        RESPONSE MONSTER

        The most epic signature ever "epic".

        Comment


        • #5
          OK....who said that ?

          Unfortunately, it was about as exciting as watching a Chevy Cobalt SS Auto..............just not as fast as one (not as fast as a Cobalt SS Auto.....lol)

          Comment


          • #6
            At least it sounded good!
            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...
            X