Daikoku Weapons V1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daikoku Weapons V1.0

Been meaning to keep things simple when sharing random pics from this well known hotspot. To many scattered threads up to now.

First car to share is this sick looking BNR32. Spotted about three weeks ago at Daikoku on a Saturday night. Local Yokohama car. Tuning carried out by by Hosaka Tuning Factory ( Hosaka Tuning Factory ) with aero and paint fixings handled by Style Cars ( stylecars ).

Front and rear fender work is direct from Veilside. Real nice looking widebody kit, save for the costs having one fitted properly. Front bumper I believe is an original TBO unit. Massive fog lamps really suit it well.

Some shots. None of the engine im afraid. She was a bit grungy looking anyhow.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
    For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Bit more recent this one. An R31 GTS and again another one from the Yokohama area.

Guys put loads into it as you can see. From the BNR34 MNP finish to those 19" BBS LM's. Brakes look real small when up against those massive wheels.

Under the hood, a famous engine builder here in Yokohama (Mitomi-san) put together a simple, yet reliable build. RB25 block with 26 rods, crank and piston's. About 2700CC in the end. Turbo on this one is a from the Blitz K series, a 450R which is good for at least 450PS at 1.5bar. Beleive this is the identical turbo Ken Normura runs on this ER34 D1 pro car.

This R31 has run a best of low 12's at the bi-annual Trust sponsored 0-400 races at Ryugusaki (an abandoned airfield), Ibaraki-ken.

Comment

Been to Daikoku a few times... There's a guy there with a Rauh Welt style 964 Porsche with massive fogs.. any idea who I'm talking about? Almost RW, Except without the logo in the front window...
      ├┼┼╕
      246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

What type of rims are on that R32 looks almost like a stock 5 deep in there ? lol
        1992 BNR32 Skyline GT-R

Originally posted by bignate
        If you are too lazy to search the site for info you are certainly too lazy maintain a 15+yr old JDM car.
        Ass, grass or cash Nobody Rides for free!!

Comment

Originally posted by SkyLizzle View Post
          What type of rims are on that R32 looks almost like a stock 5 deep in there ? lol
          workmeister S1's
          Originally posted by Oakville
          that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Originally posted by support@feastauto View Post

weird front fenders.
            Totally different from mine

Nice color.
            Originally posted by Oakville
            that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

I wanna go there so bad!
              Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Mmm. BBS LM's work on everything.
                03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Originally posted by CDGuy View Post
                  Been to Daikoku a few times... There's a guy there with a Rauh Welt style 964 Porsche with massive fogs.. any idea who I'm talking about? Almost RW, Except without the logo in the front window...
                  I know of the shop well. There matte S15 was the major inspiration point when I did the S14 in matte color.

One of there drivers belongs to the infamous midnight club. Option has held the cover shot a few times now. Pretty intense machinery.

Comment

Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
                    I wanna go there so bad!
                    Have a visitor over from FL right now. Come join us this weekend. Also Dave Lapointe is about to arrived from Montreal. He's never been before. Deserves some wheel time heeheheh

Comment

This was originally an HR32 judging by the 4 lug wheels mounted and std. slide calipers. Cars done up rather well and loving the paint scheme...minus the stiping work.

Comment

Yosuke, a good friend over here owns this properly done FC3S. His third 7 and by far the nicest one ever seen to date.

Body is mixed up a bit. D-max vented hood, vertex front fenders, foresight wide rears, re-amemiya sleek lamp kit and tons more.

All tuning carried out by a small shop here in Kanagawa, RE_ACTION > http://www.reaction-racing.com/home.html

Engine has been reworked rather well. Fitted with a Turbonetics blower, V-mount, SARD fueling and more. Around 425PS respectively.

Check out this bad boy...

In action at Honjyo Circuit (Saitama, Japan)

Comment

Originally posted by doublejceballos
                          workmeister S1's

They are not Work Meisters but actually 3 piece Panasport G7 C5C2's! ....Discontinued and rare.

Comment

I know of the shop well. There matte S15 was the major inspiration point when I did the S14 in matte color.

One of there drivers belongs to the infamous midnight club. Option has held the cover shot a few times now. Pretty intense machinery.
                            I said style... not an actual Rauh Welt car...

Take a look, here's a pic of the one I'm talking about:

├┼┼╕
                            246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

I wonder if its just the camera angle...but the paint on the hood really suits the car well
                              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Working...
                              X