Small Montreal meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Montreal meet

Had to drop off Frankiman's Carbon din plate at the Julep Tuesday night which turned out to be the weekly Vdub meet; we didn't fit in so well.

TW and Mitch came out as well. Archaeic bloke would have made it, but he's lazy and sucks at life, so he stayed home and played with himself; fail.

Here's a few pics from our meet, and the night that followed! (terribly dark)

TW and I

Mitch on the far left and the boys checkin out the goods.

New shoes.. Jealous

Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
    www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
    Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
    Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

I know that place, I go to thai express there lol.
    Last edited by cobrAA; 08-18-2010, 10:45 PM.
    Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Hahah at the colisee in Kirkland? lol epic
      I'm sure i've seen you around.. We'll all need to meet up soon!

Comment

it was nice to finally meet you guys,

i felt bad that you 3 had your skylines, and not me...
        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

You too man!

No worries, soon enough you'll have her out, we'll crash another Vdub meet lol.

Comment

soo much silver
            Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Haha it's funny because Tyler and I are the only silver Skylines I've seen in the area. I think Klys is running silver too. Everything else is black, gunmetal and white.. oh and red! Josh and max, and some other guy in my area who never talks.
              Last edited by nelsonmxmarc; 08-19-2010, 02:44 PM.

Comment

I've been meaning to go to a meet but have never gotten around to it, well it's more like my car was never functional.

do you guy's do this regularly or was this just a little get together?? anyways, It would be cool if we could get something going for the end of September as I'm pretty sure my car will be ready to by then.

Oh and Marc, your dad owns a carbon fiber business correct??
                The GT-R doesn't run on gas, but on the tears of children.

Comment

This was our first time! I had to meet francois to drop off a din plate i made for him, otherwise we all randomly came together.. Me and TW are always together so you'll usually find 2 silver skylines creeping around this area (west island to rigaud)

We'll be throwing something together in september for sure.. A bbq and a track meet i believe..

Technically. He split the companies a few years back so i took it over as a past time while im in school. But yes, we do own a carbon fibre business :P
                  Last edited by nelsonmxmarc; 08-19-2010, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Ah ha I see.....

well I should be getting the rest of the parts for my car in the next 2 weeks and I'll need a couple of days to put it together and tune it.

I case you're wondering here's a little list of what I have left to do.

Install:
                    Battery box in trunk
                    swirl pot
                    A1000 Fuel pump /w filters
                    pass -8an fuel lines
                    fuel rail
                    ATI race super damper
                    N1 oil pump
                    water pump
                    idler pulley
                    tensioner pulley
                    timing belt

So lightly put September is going to be a hell of a time.......

Oh and didn't your dad make carbon bits for Diablo Honda? like back in 2003/4?

Comment

Oh and didn't your dad make carbon bits for Diablo Honda? like back in 2003/4?
                      Haha ya man! Thats where he started when he thought he'd be out of the aircraft business for good. We sponsored them for a couple years, then KTM when they picked up Willard and those guys.. Still sponsor Marco Dube actually..
                      I used to work at Diablo.. Good times.. haha

Comment

Originally posted by nelsonmxmarc View Post
                        Haha ya man! Thats where he started when he thought he'd be out of the aircraft business for good. We sponsored them for a couple years, then KTM when they picked up Willard and those guys.. Still sponsor Marco Dube actually..
                        I used to work at Diablo.. Good times.. haha
                        buaahahah I probably know you...... I'm good friends with Marco too, my dad use to sponsor him also, our company is called ATPAC Transportaion. I also still keep in touch with Andy White.

We definitely need to have a get together in September.

Comment

Haha that's so epic. Yea i've heard of ATPAC for sure! I haven't spoken to Andy in a while.. I'm guessing he's still at KTM? I still see Jarret Whiteside every so often, i'm sure you guys have dealt with him before..

So i'm guessing you ride mx too??

Small world..

Definitely will man, try to get that car together! hah

Comment

sweeet pix boyz!! drove by on Tues & had to stop cuz i saw all yer rides!! Made me wish i was driving my GTR that nite..!
                            didn't get a chance to meet ya personally cuz you were leaving..but chatted with TW bit!
                            ..hopefully i'll see all of ya with your rides there b4 our rough winter hits..!

Comment

We'll make sure to let ya know next time we all meet up! Seem to have a pretty solid group getting together, too bad this didn't happen in june! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X