Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 r35 gtr

2012 R35 GTR -

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Bigger diameter brakes, 530hp, 10% more downforce, etc = 7:24.220 laptimes (unofficial).
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Stunning video eh? I actually just posted it up on the website too,... I was rather impressed myself
    The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

Darn those city folks and there flying machines!

Comment

every time i see a pic of an r35 i think it looks kinda ugly, but every time one drives past me it looks and sounds so damn good!
        I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

Just read and article where the 2012 GTR goes up against the '12 Shelby Mustang and the '12 Z06. The GTR destroyed them in all catagories. Bring on the ZR1.
          1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
          www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Comment

imagine in ultimate opal black
            like pwn at the track, drag and then take it to go skiing with all your friends
            We produced with spartan air.

Comment

^ wow, I almost puked. Looks just as bad as the 04-06 Lancer ralliart Sport back lol!
              Originally posted by Paradis
              ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

I love my 2012 Black Edition GTR. Only 2000 km so far. Put away for winter now. Have Ford GT with 770 RWHP and this Nissan feels as quick with no wheelspin.

Comment

^ nice! Post pictures
                  1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by CanadaGT View Post
                    I love my 2012 Black Edition GTR. Only 2000 km so far. Put away for winter now. Have Ford GT with 770 RWHP and this Nissan feels as quick with no wheelspin.
                    Probably cause it is faster however the GT would win in my heart, much nicer looking machine with a real mean exhaust note.

The new GTRs are stupid fast. Even if I had 500whp, I'd probably lose to a stock 2012 down the track lol.

Any plans on selling the GT? I know it's not a GT40 like I'm after but it's a start. Just curious.
                    Last edited by NismoS-tune; 11-13-2011, 04:53 PM.
                    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                    lol

Comment

Working...
                    X