X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remind me to get my next GTR from the U.A.E /Sigh
    1992 BNR32 Skyline GT-R

Originally posted by bignate
    If you are too lazy to search the site for info you are certainly too lazy maintain a 15+yr old JDM car.
    Ass, grass or cash Nobody Rides for free!!

Comment

These videos pain me
      Originally posted by kengeroo
      that's what I thought when I opened the package..
      ...don't drink and ebay
      '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Last edited by mob_skyline; 03-24-2011, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mob_skyline View Post
          what a bunch of useless comments ! I just want you guys to enjoy listening to those monsterous built engines and enjoy the show, if you don't like or your "sensitive" pff get out of here. Like what, they don't know that they can blow the sh** out of the engine or break something? why do you care ? are you gona pay for it ?

leeaspin ... I respect my car more than you do, and I wouldn't do something like that to it ... those guys don't care, they blow the engine, hit the car or whatver ... they get another the second day ...

This is how they like to have fun and play with their cars other than track days .... and WE ENJOY IT ...
          You enjoy what? the clouds of smoke and lack of control with the vehicle? or lack of shifting out of first? i am speechless but i feel the need to post about this for the sake of these poor cars.....

This is borderline just developmentally challenged, and it is probably the best way to show the GTR community how not to treat one of these cars. The cars that they are doing this to deserve so much more then the idiots that choose to do this to them. You might as well take your money and flush it down the toilet literally if you believe in anyway that this is worth gathering together somewhere as a group to watch.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

just sayin, put in work and you can slid the right way.
          Last edited by SkyLizzle; 03-24-2011, 09:39 AM.
          1992 BNR32 Skyline GT-R

Originally posted by bignate
          If you are too lazy to search the site for info you are certainly too lazy maintain a 15+yr old JDM car.
          Ass, grass or cash Nobody Rides for free!!

Comment

i found these entertaining plz post the links back up
            Jordie Lewis
            1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Yea, I want to see what everyone is pissing and moaning about.

Really guys, they have money literally falling out of their arseholes over there, you think this is bad, you should see what they do with Lambos and McLarren F1s. They do what they do, don't like it, don't watch.

Edit: as far as I'm concerned you can lump drifting in with this, going nowwhere fast and reving the ever loving sh1t out of the engine. A slight drift at 240km/h....now that takes balls and car control.

Jon.
              Last edited by Dragon Humper; 03-27-2011, 06:22 AM.
              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Working...
              X