No announcement yet.

Dmax roof spoiler examples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ummm so all wanna look like a voks do I smell correct?? Please leave those wings to the voks owner...
    Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

I can get u wide body fenders for 650 shipped

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
      I would be in for a roof spoiler.

On another. Note does anyone know where to get the rear widebody fenders for a 2 door gts? Let me know

Comment

looks sick definitely interested in getting on a group buy or reproduction for a cf one

Comment

Originally posted by cobrAA View Post
          ummm so all wanna look like a voks do I smell correct?? Please leave those wings to the voks owner...
          voks?
          sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Originally posted by cobrAA View Post
            dude i dont think anyone understands what your trying to say....
            1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

RHDJapan offers the best quality performance parts made in Japan including Nismo, Mugen, Defi, Spoon, Cusco, Tomei, HKS and other JDM brands.

rhdjapan stocks them!

Comment

1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Hmm, I wonder if rear glass on R32 the same length as R33 . anybody knows ? if its the same Im in for a group bye
                  A BIRD ON YOUR HAND ** **** ON YOUR WRIST

Comment

let me fuel the flames a bit ...

Comment

haha thats awesome esh. i'm really liking the last one in white. i might just have to pick up some dmax now
                      Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

first two are super rice lol but the last one is clean and looks nice

Comment

Any from the front or side (roof wing +oem gtr spoiler)? The unbelievable rice on the two posted examples is killing me lol
                          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Here's a few

DEATHSQUAD AUTOMOTIVE STYLING
                            --------------------------------------------------

www.deathsquad.ca

Comment

I need one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                                Any from the front or side (roof wing +oem gtr spoiler)? The unbelievable rice on the two posted examples is killing me lol
                                there seriously hasnt been a single picture with the gtr wing and the roof wing

Comment

Working...
                                X