Customer Colby's 1994 Skyline GT-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Colby's 1994 Skyline GT-R

Recently sourced this one for a customer on this club. Can't say there are many clean and tidy 32R's like this any more. Becoming incredibly tough to source. This is just an honest fact.

Spec is not hairy at all, after all Colby was after a tidy street car that hadn't been hacked up.

Main updates including a fairly refreshed RB26 motor topped with BNR34 covers, Kakimoto exhaust system & HKS pod filters. Being replaced shortly with better quality Apexi units. Exterior updates including N1 front bumper vents & N1 optional side aero package.

What really fascinates me personally is that there is zero stains or wear marks on any of the shock towers, not even the front ledges meeting the front support. Last owner definitely kept her tucked inside.

Colby's near future plans are to update the car with a 18" TE37 forged wheels, wrapped in proper 265-35-18 spec tires. Perhaps even a few extra fast road handling upgrades.

Few photos, video below as well.

Can anyone point out what the previous owner added?

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
    For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

That's an easy one... But you could be talking about several things changed. Those aren't stock floor mats and the rear view mirror is definitely not stock
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Very nice.

Why does the plenum paint come off so easy sometimes? The black on mine was mint until I painted it.
      Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
        That's an easy one... But you could be talking about several things changed. Those aren't stock floor mats and the rear view mirror is definitely not stock
        the mirror is a clip-over unit, i have one just like it (now in my Outback for winter), its called a "Broadview" mirror

and i'm interested in more info on the floor mats !
        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Floor mat, rest pedal, steering wheel.

What do I win?

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Interior so clean, i love it. Even the engine bay is clean except for the plenum that has its paint flaking.. that one thing *stares*. OCD kicking in >.<
            Double track drift, yo.
            http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

Your all wrong

See the bottom line of the B-Pillar. Previous owner fitted extra weather striping. Never seen this done, but it does make sense. The door cards (panels) tend to rattle when shut so this would help this problem. Also sealing the interior better as well. Passenger side is the same, also one extra strip on the side of the dash where door panel is curved to meet dash side.

Comment

And Nissan should have started fresh like on the BNR34 intake plenum. No paint at all. Its a cleaner finish. Constant heat cylces on cheap high temp paint will flake no matter what, somewhat inevitable with poor paint quality.

Comment

Originally posted by support@feastauto View Post
                  And Nissan should have started fresh like on the BNR34 intake plenum. No paint at all. Its a cleaner finish. Constant heat cylces on cheap high temp paint will flake no matter what, somewhat inevitable with poor paint quality.
                  I know, I know but its just one of those uncontrollable pet peeves I have. xP Any idea how much longer powder coat would last on an exhaust plenum?
                  Double track drift, yo.
                  http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

x2 how long would it last!?
                    TOP SECRET- 85%
                    91 accord exr - DD
                    R32 GTR - summer car SOLD
                    R33 GTST (sold)
                    91 civic hb (swap motor) - sold

Comment

Just polish it!

Posted from my iPhone

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Easy to say John..
                        get someone else to polish it for you...trust me it sucks..
                        My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

Working...
                        X