My widebody endeavor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My widebody endeavor

I dont have the patience to do a whole build thread but I wanted to show a preview of whats to come. Big thanks to Charles for sourcing this kit out.

My rims are 18x8 with 225's all around which is not a big rim and tire by any means but the new rear end dwarfs them. I will update when Im all done and painted, thanks for having a peek
    Last edited by TruJDM; 05-22-2012, 06:11 PM.

Killer widebody man, but for the love of god get some wheel spacers haha.

Comment

Lmao Ya wheel spacers are my 2nd choice, I would love to get rims that fill that void all on their own

Comment

UPDATE:
        Got the widebody on but decided against the vented front fenders, just didnt like the flow of the car. So here it is, new rims, primed and ready for paint.

Comment

holy chow that is nice..4dr gtr! lol how much was the kit? who makes it?
          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Thanks oakville, the whole kit including shipping was $700, as for the make your going to have to ask c-unit lol

Comment

That's not bad at all. Gives me hope for a second car one day soon, that it could look that good. Pending the kit is still made!
              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

I'm looking at putting over fenders on my GTS. Did you have to cut the rear fenders at all to fit those on or anything like that?
                R32 Skyline GTS-T

Comment

Huh?....unless you DO cut the rear fenders there is no point in putting overfenders on. The whole point of using them is so you can run wider wheels/rubber, lower offset, less camber etc. what's the point if your wheels are hitting another fender on the inside of the wheel well?

Comment

Ya the reason for the wide body was to put more rubber under the car. The body was cut quite a bit and reformed for strength. The car is done and painted just waiting for a new maf so I can take some pics of it outside of my garage

Comment

Haha stupid question! Looks good though man!!

I'm looking into doing the same thing on my HCR32 but i can't find anything. Who was it exactly that found yours?
                      Last edited by Jts-t; 06-28-2012, 11:59 PM.
                      R32 Skyline GTS-T

Comment

Thanks. You will have to message Charles and see what he can do for you, his name on here is c-unit

Comment

That's great thanks! I sent him a pm.
                          Thanks again!
                          R32 Skyline GTS-T

Comment

What did you use to fasten it to the body. Rivets?
                            R32 Skyline GTS-T

Comment

Pics?
                              And how did you fasten the kit, did you use a body shop? if so, how much did it cost?

Comment

Working...
                              X