Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claim the Highest Horse Power Title Contest !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claim the Highest Horse Power Title Contest !!

An opportunity for u to BRAG !!!
    U drive a skyline with Rb?
    U think u have the highest WHP ?
    UR car a Canadian built machine ?

Doesn't matter Wat u do with ur Canadian built skyline with rb !!
    As long as it's pushing BIG numbers Then u have a chance to brag !!
    Post it up on here with pic/vid/dyno graph/build thread/info ......
    Then u have a chance to claim the title n bragging rights of having the highest horse power Canadian build skyline with RB motor !!!!

Dead line is end of summer aug31.2012 !!!!
    Post them up now !!!!!!!
    All parts sold are no refund/exchange

Honda tuning is a LifeStyle
    Nissan tuning is to go stupid FAST !

Goals for 2013
    Get the dAmn thing rUnning

550WHP (soon to be more). Although not the highest, a chance to show-off none the less
    Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
    hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

^^^

Comment

are we going to take into account awhp vs rwhp? im no where near the top but ill post up regardless. im 512awhp on rgs super low reading mustang dyno that many of you know of. this was my low boost (18psi) should be up to 30psi by the end of summer.

1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Should have a clause of only cars over 550, anything bellow that is to easy to brag about.

Edit : do what Jon did and post what brand or type of dyno it was , other wise the numbers are pointless
          Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
          Last edited by RABBIT; 05-23-2012, 06:52 PM.
          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
            Should have a clause of only cars over 550, anything bellow that is to easy to brag about.

Edit : do what Jon did and post what brand or type of dyno it was , other wise the numbers are pointless
            Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
            yea i think your right. I dont want to start a whole this dyno that dyno thread we already have enough of those but it just helps to state what kind of dyno it is because there is significance differences between dynos and awhp and rwhp. and for those guys in bc should all know 5xxawhp on rg is quite diff than 5xxrwhp on a dynojet

Comment

587 on a dyna-pack

If anyone doesn't know generally mustangs read lowest, then dynojets, then dyna-packs. So take it with a grain of salt as I believe it is a bit high.

The concept of one mustang being super low reading compared to another mustang is a bit crazy. The operator of a certain dyno is really in control. I find most dyno operators usually try to talk about there "low reading dyno" in an attempt to make you feel like your making more power than you are.

That being said, this car here made the exact same amount of power on the same dyno as me. Of course it isn't me but I think it proves my car is making pretty close to the power claimed.

That engine is out of car right now and the car will be making a lot more power in the near future. Unfortunately, some of parts have gone missing. (efr8374, rb30 nitto pistons and spool rods) so it might be longer than planned.
              Last edited by Super_Dude; 05-24-2012, 10:10 PM.

Comment

I did 621AWHP on a DynoJet in 2009, and ran a 694 on the Dyno Dynamics in RWD this year.

In terms of setup, its the same setup I've had for last 6 years, only did some minor headwork, mild HKS cams, and valvetrain.

Comment

pretty impressive! you should post up your complete set up or pm it to me if you dont want it public i love the cf rear spats

Comment

no one is reppin the low mount twins haha Im 580AWHP with low mount twins at 22-24 psi with 50/50 water meth mix on Lightspeeds dyno. Please save the expert dyno banter, Iv had my car on 3 different brands of dyno's including RG's mustang, Lightspeeds Dyna pack and Performance plus's mustang and all results were within 30AWHP. This variation could be from elevation,temp and fuel but the difference in percentage is very low.

One thing I cant personally comment on the gain of RWHP vs AWHP but if some of you can comment on actually experience please do.

**Those numbers are achieved with a 7000rpm rev limit
                    Last edited by evilgtr; 05-24-2012, 08:49 PM.
                    "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

492 rwhp on a dynapack
                      R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
                      Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

855 on a dyno dynamics...

i think i broke it.....

not the skyline either

Comment

302whp, -5 low mounts, dyna pack, lightspeed vipec tuned, $74k build. 2nd built engine going in one day.
                          Being turned away for a trade in on a new GTR.... Priceless.
                          Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                          Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                          Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                          Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                          White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                          lol

Comment

Working...
                          X