X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMN! Sound clips ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
      $1900 isn't bad. That's top notch quality. I'd say that's comparable to a brand name exhaust.
      are you serious? you could damn near buy two ti tomei expreme exhausts for that price. i made mine out of ss for under $250. granted the welds werent near as clean but who really cares what the welds of your exhaust looks like after all it will never been seen.
      1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Agreed. That's a heavy price but it sure does look great.
        Bellis be careful with side exit exhaust. I believe some classes/organizations don't allow it. Check the rules out before getting it done.

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
          are you serious? you could damn near buy two ti tomei expreme exhausts for that price. i made mine out of ss for under $250. granted the welds werent near as clean but who really cares what the welds of your exhaust looks like after all it will never been seen.
          Like you said it wasn't the same quality. I don't think you could buy 2 lol. Plus if this guy was making more than just one, I'm sure it'd be cheaper.

Thanks for the heads up Bobbo.
          Last edited by bellis_GTR; 05-28-2012, 09:52 AM.
          Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

dead serious, and yes, thats a fitting for the vibrant crank case vent. i can post my parts list if you like.
            oh hai!

Comment

1900 does seem a bit steep, but that's quality welds, and a good weld does make a huge difference. if its scabbed on there through vibration, heating and cooling its much more likely to crack, especially with stainless. so quality is worth the cash. The materials just seem high priced.

Comment

Working...
              X