No announcement yet.

Post Your Exhaust Video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fujitsubo Titanium. . .can't remember if this was before or after the cat removal. . .I'll get one under load maybe tonight. . .

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

So far only GTR's, but I'll play. Exhaust I made.

Comment

I have that same snow blower hahaha and ill post a vid for my exhaust tomorrow
        Started rebuilding my skyline when i was 18
        1992 GTST RB25DET
        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/54849-saved-my-car-great-scrap-heap-sky-redo-my-first-car-thread.html
        Originally posted by Bravo
        PS My wife just told me I was shitting in your Cheerios!
        I'm sorry,
        Good luck!

Comment

EDIT: haha just noticed but at the end of the video you can hear a fog hornxD

sorry for the shitty iphone video haha ill post another when the weather gets better, its just raining out :P
          Last edited by Modb; 05-31-2012, 12:11 AM.
          Started rebuilding my skyline when i was 18
          1992 GTST RB25DET
          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/54849-saved-my-car-great-scrap-heap-sky-redo-my-first-car-thread.html
          Originally posted by Bravo
          PS My wife just told me I was shitting in your Cheerios!
          I'm sorry,
          Good luck!

Comment

Last edited by Messiahlee; 06-01-2012, 01:09 AM.

Comment

first startup of new turbo installed with full exhaust sat for 3 weeks prior to this hence the smoke / vapor
              Built R32 GTR, BW S362, 682awhp @ 28psi

Comment

Heres mine a couple years back....short video of me and my buddys mkiv supra just cruisin around.

no racing, just cruisin, skyline running perfect running low boost for pump gas, supra is untuned and cannot/will not generate boost in this video but it doe...
                gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

Working...
                X