GTR does Bathurst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTR does Bathurst

Well it must be a first for GTRC, a photoshoot of a GTR in Bathurst NB. Done by myself 'cause I'm forever alone.

Feel free to give me some tips on post production, I'm just getting a feel of things with my new camera.
    1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Sexy sexy sexy!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Nice pictures, the car looks clean! I would like to get some good shots of mine if your ever in the area:P

Do you have a build thread on here?

Comment

Originally posted by R33-East View Post
        Nice pictures, the car looks clean! I would like to get some good shots of mine if your ever in the area:P

Do you have a build thread on here?
        Nope, not yet. I don't have anything of worth building a thread with, I'm just keeping her healthy before I can get some decent living going.

Give me a shout if you're up north! I usually store the GTR in Moncton in october so we can do something over there too.
        1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Very nice. I wish mine had a nice body. It really needs a body job in bad way. Apparently all the damage happened in the container coming over but there isn't one body panel without a dent or a decent scratch. Oh well...

I noticed a white skyline floating around Moncton late last week that I've never seen before. Any idea who owns it?

Comment

If it's white I have no clue... the last GTR in Moncton that wasn't on GTRC blew up pretty quick, I wonder if it's going to be the same fate for this one.

As for the body... it's hiding some pretty messed up JDM bodywork on the rear quarters. I can't wait to rebuild her from the ground up. When is yours going to be out and about?
            1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Mines been out for awhile. Since April actually. However, I was having some real bad problems with the stock Maf's so I wasn't driving it as much as I usually do. Then last month I replaced both turbos, put in a set of new cams, gears, new belt, water pump and some other some stuff. I'm pretty busy at work so I couldn't only work on it when I got a chance so it took me about 2ish weeks to do that. Working pretty good now.

I don't actually have a GTR though. I have a GTS4 with an RB26 swapped in and a slew of other GTR parts. At the moment rocking two different colour wheels lol.

Comment

White GTR came from Halifax. Apparently it's not a bad car.
                VERY nice pics Marc! When are you off to Malta?

Comment

In two weeks bud! Leaving the 14th from Moncton. Right now I'm starting work on the presentation and for the packing/preparation it's probably going to be pushed to next week. I guess procrastinating is my way of coping with the stress.

Hopefully it wont bite me in the ass. Thanks for the post btw, I had been hoping for you to see the pics!
                  1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

I'm in Hawaii now. Hotter than balls here making work suck and boat is hurtin'. Super laid back here though.
                    Always making time to check out GTRC where ever I go... guess I'm a bit of a fan boy
                    You should rob a bank and come to Mont Tremblant with us!
                    Now that we're right off topic...

Car looks great! Especially without 10 lbs of bugs on the front!

Comment

Originally posted by bobbo View Post
                      I'm in Hawaii now. Hotter than balls here making work suck and boat is hurtin'. Super laid back here though.
                      Always making time to check out GTRC where ever I go... guess I'm a bit of a fan boy
                      You should rob a bank and come to Mont Tremblant with us!
                      Now that we're right off topic...

Car looks great! Especially without 10 lbs of bugs on the front!
                      LOL yeah this was actually this first time I had washed it this season. Since I tore the whole front end off after Shubie I didn't get a chance to wash her. The photoshoot stemmed from my excitement to finally seeing some clean glossy paint.

BTW now that I know what I can do with my camera, I REALLY want to hit Halifax with ya! We'll see where my mood's gonna swing after Malta lol. And yeah man, Tramblant would be totally wicked. But I have to admit I still need to hit the GTR's limits a little more to fly with you guys.

Glad to see you got to your destination, I wasn't sure if you had already landed. PM me anytime you get bored playing Navy Joe.
                      1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Your GT-R looks fantastic!
                          » 1990 - Nissan Skyline GT-R (weekend warrior)

Comment

Sorry about the quality in this batch, my camera is poop in low light
                            1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

No image comes out of a camera perfectly. It can be fixed.
                              RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Working...
                              X