Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASA Autocross, Namao

Video from ASA autcross event at CFB Namao

Looks fast, sweet. Got mine all fixed up, rear arms replaced, boost leak fixed, boost set to 13.5psi, divorced dump pipes, and a new tune. Hopefully won't take last place like last time, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
    -Bruce Lee

Comment

Another vid and pic from latest event...

car, skyline, edmonton, nissan, racing, alberta, autocross, r33, gtr, namao, albertasoloassociation, westerncanadamotorsportassociation

Comment

you should have put the camera at a lower angle, so you have seen the deflection in the tire sidewall during hard cornering, thats what i did at my last autoX

course looked awesome, a very flowing fast paced setup, i rarely get good autoX courses like that

car seems to handle well for a heavy beast... skyline are some of the worst autoX cars

it seems though you still need practice qith your transitions in the slalom sections, you nudging the steering too hard too quickly, loosing grip, you should be smoother and more flowing with a continuous motion of back-and-forth trough the cones

anyway, thanks for sharing the pics and vids
        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

^^^ either way he's still quick, outpaced me in my R32 GTR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
          -Bruce Lee

Comment

I was thinking about putting it lower but was paranoid about hitting a cone and knocking off the camera lol, think I'll try it next time though. It is a very heavy car and hard to drive well, especially when boost kicks in. I am getting better but more need more seat time. Practice makes perfect! Have moved up to the top 10 tho, and some of the guys are hardcore, so I'm happy. The venue where we run is great, it is at the Canadian Forces Base north side of town, set up on the old airfield runways and taxiways, we are very lucky to have it available.

Comment

Working...
            X