Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MKIV's photos from SkyCruise (Oct. 7th 2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good! next year ill be there!!

Comment

Originally posted by MKIV View Post
      Not sure if you noticed but its only 4 cars. Lol

Well 4 Skylines, 1 Sentra and a Chevy pick up
      exactly...... lol
      Skyline hipster owl

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrocker View Post
        exactly...... lol
        Ahh now I see what you're getting at LOL.
        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

exactly...... lol
          You could always try to organize something like that. I would be down next year.

Comment

Looked like fun. Since you all did pretty much whats happening this weekend, any improvements to the meeting spot or cruise route? Everything seemed to be smooth but I'd like to know if there are certain things we can improve on (near gas stations, food, avoiding police stations, blah blah)
            97' R33 GT-R Vspec
            Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

The forks cruise route itself it very short and slow. We went up to Belfountain, turned around and went back. The route in your map from old base line would provide more road time.

Kunzz, are you sticking to the meet time of 11 am and roll out @ 11:15-1130?

Comment

I liked the speed and pace of the cruise. I know for most people it would be too slow but given the weather, people crowding the side of the road, and police attention for rhd, it's best.

And the OPP will be patrolling the road as they were last weekend.

Lets prove the maturity and class of the forum yet again...

Only thing I could add is let's have a longer cruise TO the forks, it was 326, Zac and I and it was great. Multiple cars is always better!
                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by zac3ne2nr View Post
                  The forks cruise route itself it very short and slow. We went up to Belfountain, turned around and went back. The route in your map from old base line would provide more road time.

Kunzz, are you sticking to the meet time of 11 am and roll out @ 11:15-1130?
                  Yup, meet at Canadian Tire.
                  97' R33 GT-R Vspec
                  Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

Originally posted by wannabe_sky View Post
                    You could always try to organize something like that. I would be down next year.
                    I have posted a bunch of times with not very good results. I used to organize meets on here and get 15 cars out easy... I will try and organize a fresh out of storage spring show n shine =]
                    Skyline hipster owl

Comment

I have posted a bunch of times with not very good results. I used to organize meets on here and get 15 cars out easy... I will try and organize a fresh out of storage spring show n shine =]
                      Hi Ryan,

Thanx for posting all those amazing photos. Could you pass on to me the rest of the photos. Is there a link I could pull from or is it best to email. See you guys next week weather permiting.
                      Rumble Young Man Rumble

Comment

Originally posted by JessieR33 View Post
                        Hi Ryan,

Thanx for posting all those amazing photos. Could you pass on to me the rest of the photos. Is there a link I could pull from or is it best to email. See you guys next week weather permiting.
                        Hey Jessie, I will post them to a photobucket and PM the link to you. I had just loaded them individually onto the site from my SD. There were about 80 photos in total.
                        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

you guy's have a nice group to go cruise with. there are only a handful of skylines in Newfoundland

Comment

The cruise was shortened cuse we didnt want to stop on old base line (like we did last year) cuse we had reports of pepole getting tickets. If you want to go on a longer cruse I live in the area and can take you on a longer cruse.
                            1991 skyline GTR
                            1969 corvette
                            1989 cavalier Z24
                            1991 skyline GTR
                            1985 VW scirocco

Comment

Working...
                            X