Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEMA 2012 in 3 minutes // DF Films x DODOlogic

Hey everyone,

I've finally finished editing all the footage I shot during my trip to Las Vegas for the 2012 SEMA show. I had an unreal time and since It was my first time I was blown away by the sheer size of the exhibition! With so much to see and do I spent three full days filming at the various sections of the Las Vegas convention centre and even got to take in some Rallycross finals that starred the likes of Ken Block, Sam Hubinette and Brian Deegan. Overall the time spent at this show was a great experience for me, I hope you get a feel for how neat the show really is through my video!

- Devan

Nice, it was my first time too. It's big......stupid big. Between walking the show and the strip at night we walked a total of 83km in 5 days according to our pedometer.

Nice job on the vid.

Jon.
    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Indeed nice edit man, you got skills. Man that rallycross looks fun.
      Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Thanks for the film man! Great job!
        My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Thanks for the compliments, guys! It was definitely too much walking, I feel like you can never truly take in all of SEMA, there is just too much stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
            Nice, it was my first time too. It's big......stupid big. Between walking the show and the strip at night we walked a total of 83km in 5 days according to our pedometer.

Jon.
            LOL @ 83km

Comment

Originally posted by HND View Post
              Thanks for the compliments, guys! It was definitely too much walking, I feel like you can never truly take in all of SEMA, there is just too much stuff!
              Oh, we saw it all....lol. My feet were dead stumps at the end of it. If I hadn't had really good shoes on I shudder to think how bad my feet would have been. I think I saw you wandering around on the track during the autocross. Did you see the green AMX from Kamloops in the stereo booth, west corner of the parking lot, under the monorail (next to the Meguires booth)? He's got about $200k into that thing, LS motor with twins making about a grand in HP and, of course, a huge stereo.

Jon.
              Last edited by Dragon Humper; 12-06-2012, 03:23 PM.
              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Have any photos? I have a terrible memory! The shoes I brought were not functional at all, if I go to a car show this big again I'm making sure that I'm wearing some Nike running shoes or something, I noted that a lot of people were sporting those.

What did you think of the Rally cross event?

Comment

I got 2 pics loaded into photobucket to show you but couldn't link them with my phone, ill do it when I get back from work tomorrow. The autoX was cool, Block was pissed after his car caught on fire. Couldn't believe how quickly they converted it back to a parking lot afterward.

Jon.

Comment

Here they are, one of these days I'll get off my butt and post in the media section.

Oh yea, it's a Javlin not a an AMX.......

Jon.
                    Last edited by Dragon Humper; 12-07-2012, 06:04 PM.

Comment

I don't recall seeing this car in particular. Were you by the booth with that ten year old dj kid?

This car looks nutty! I really dig the colour too. I'm not used to seeing twin turbo in a muscle car!

Comment

Lol...yea that kid kicked ass. Lucky little bugger. I'll try and get the good pics in the media sect this weekend.

Jon.

Comment

nice vid! thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thank-you! Give that video a share if you'd like!

Comment

Cool video! Nice work on the editing =]
                              Skyline hipster owl

Comment

Working...
                              X