Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Skyline doc made by Nissan.

BangBang
    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Great video.

And speaking of motorsports - Nismo festival was canceled this year, talks for next year are already on the move however it wont be at a racetrack, but rather close to the Omori factory. Question is how can you put on a motorsports festival in a building far from any circuit?

And one step higher, Nismo didnt enter the engine constructors series for 2013 GT500. Rumor has it the GTR will use Honda power hahahahaha Times looking tough for Nissan motorsports, maybe too much investment in RBR.
    Last edited by support@feastauto; 12-12-2012, 02:00 AM.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
    For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Great vid! Also lead me down a rabbit hole of other Nissan video goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by support@feastauto View Post
        And one step higher, Nismo didnt enter the engine constructors series for 2013 GT500. Rumor has it the GTR will use Honda power hahahahaha Times looking tough for Nissan motorsports, maybe too much investment in RBR.
        I swear you just made my day miserable. I just wish nissan was back to it's 90s roots. It lost itself on so many occasions after the buyout.

Think that their running into the aussie V8 supercars also has something to do with it?
        1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Originally posted by bobbo View Post
          Great vid! Also lead me down a rabbit hole of other Nissan video goodness.
          Pun intended?
          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Working...
          X