Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R35 GTR boring???

Not with 1100hp on pump gas.

The AMS Performance Alpha 12 Nissan GT-R is the 1400-horsepower answer to the docile 545-horsepower standard Nissan GT-R. We take the tuned Godzilla to Willo...
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

damn... if I had that kind of coin...

Comment

to put it in perspective imagine you had $190,000 to mod you r32. very cool car but not feasible for 99.9% of us at a price tag of $200k +/- for the alpha 12
      1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

hmm.... shiiiiiiit
        Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

Those magazine guys are such pansies. The whole time, he was trying to get the car out of shape, not once did he even put a smidgen of skill into trying to use that power to his advantage to pivot the car when it was needed. He always waited way to long.

That's my kind of car, put some ceramics on that thing and nervana is yours. Lottery winnings would get spent on that for sure.I would love to see that car with nothing more than tires and ceramic brakes laying waste to hard core track beasts. Might need to go on a bit of a diet though.

Jon.
          Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

You'd be surprised how little of that heft you feel on the track. The thing's a beast.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

nice but I'd go with switzer: ultimate street package is 30 grand cheaper for 880whp on pump, the trans is reinforced and brakes are upgraded.

Heres a very jizzing vid:
              It wasn't long ago that driving a 1000+ horsepower car came with many sacrifices. These were race or show cars, not to be used daily. Enter the Switzer "Ulti...
              My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

this cars got nothing sept power
                All parts sold are no refund/exchange

Honda tuning is a LifeStyle
                Nissan tuning is to go stupid FAST !

Goals for 2013
                Get the dAmn thing rUnning

Comment

Originally posted by Fred-R View Post
                  nice but I'd go with switzer: ultimate street package is 30 grand cheaper for 880whp on pump, the trans is reinforced and brakes are upgraded.

Heres a very jizzing vid:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSfZt2ybmBk
                  Loved that video till i saw the owner of the car, OBV he's wearing a GTR hat...
                  Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Nice..and I thought the R35's where a boring ride..

Comment

Working...
                    X