R32 GTR Time Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R32 GTR Time Attack

Fee Kindness driving her Nissan Skyline R32 GTR in the qualifying session at Snetterton. GoPro driver and rear cameras.

Rare to see a lady driver pushing to the limit's of grip like that (usually careful drivers). Good to see a lady having a go at Time Attack.
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

I wish I could do that.
    “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

he seems a little all over the place lol not that i could do anything better.. ive never even been on a track with mine.. so ill just shut up lol
      - Adam

:
      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

^ yeah I loled at the completely missed second corner, she's pushing her luck, but in a good way, she has balls.

Basically I find you're a great driver if you have the balls to go all out but the smarts to know the limits of the car. It seems for now I'm stuck with only the latter while she (and a lot of people I've seen at AMP) goes with the former and throws caution out the window.

EDIT: Wait, she's doing it at every lap, guess its purposeful? That should be blackflagged, no? WTH.
        Last edited by MarusGTR; 04-08-2013, 10:55 PM.
        1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Usually when pushing the limit's you have to worry about car snapping sideways and the variable 4wd, etc makes it hard to correct that mistake. A 4wd GTR doesn't act exactly like a rwd car when rear steps out. So what she is doing is amazing.

That lady driver reminds me of the F1 experienced Nissan test driver who took the head of Nissan for a drive in the R35 GTR (I think was in the making of R35 GTR videoclip), nearly made him puke (not good to do it after a long flight) and was pushing to limit's of grip.
          RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

didnt even read the OP didnt know it was a girl.. thats awesome lol
            - Adam

:
            http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

Working...
            X