Power Craft R34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Craft R34

Power Craft is not too far from us in Kudamatsu and the owner is a friend of mine. Their shop demo car is an extremely fast BNR34 built for circuit/time attack. I thought I would share some pictures.

It runs an HKS 2.8L with A'PEXi 53B70 turbos, Buddy Club suspension, Project mu brakes, custom Arc V-Mount intercooler/radiator, dry carbon propellor shaft, 6 speed dog mission, Exedy triple plate carbon clutch, etc..
    KUNIO MURAMOTO / SALES@GTR-GARAGE.COM

Car looks wild!

Need to see some video of this beast.
    » 1990 - Nissan Skyline GT-R (weekend warrior)

Comment

Very cool car!

Nice to see the retro valve covers

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

They've actually done a bit of work since these pictures were taken. I'm hoping to head over to their shop next week and catch up. This R34 was the first one I saw running the R35 air flow sensors. They're hiding under the carbon cover in the engine bay pictures.

They recently started working on an R35 V-Spec demo car so this R34 may be getting retired. I'm hoping to convince them to sell it for export, but they might not want it to leave Japan.
        KUNIO MURAMOTO / SALES@GTR-GARAGE.COM

Comment

PowerCraft builds some good shtuff. Snatch's car was built by them and it was quick as hell. His car was my insperation to get a big single R32.

Spanked the hell out of a Ford GT with a bigger supercharger and full exhaust.

Jon.
          Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

I believe those air flow meters showing in that photo are from ECR33. Common upgrade when a good standalone is used. Lovely looking car & Buddy Club wheels quite rare. You dont see many guys running that model here in Japan.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
            For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Working...
            X