JDM Option / Amkread Event @ Ebisu Circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDM Option / Amkread Event @ Ebisu Circuit

Had an event couple weeks back in Fukushima prefecture. Kinda let down, they stripped the beginner and amateur battle race from the schedule at the last minute, leaving only a professional battle race on the car. IF I had known this I would have joined the pro level. Car would have done half good against what was out there.

That aside was good fun and Silvia did quite well. Spent the morning working out fuel maps as I had recently added some new mesh hoses and replaced a junk Nismo FPR with Sard unit, about perfect now. On the balance side however the car suffered from some understeer in a couple sectors. More so because of warn out front shocks and a rear sway bar thats just too tight. All in the car went 1:09s, 1:08s are very close once a few tweaks are made to the susp. No to shabby based on a simple boost up spec Silvia.

Some photos of the event, just click on the bottom corner to view JDM Option's reel => http://www.amkread.jp/

Couple incar vids, just starting to use the GoPro and need more attachments.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
    For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

The tried and true Silvia. A vehicle that has developed well over the years and in its best shape right now aside from the aging paint.

Friends Racing S15 time attack machine with newly fitted SR20VE. Mr. Inoue said around 600PS and they have been busy lately tweaking Vipec. Im sure some of you guys are running that CPU.

Bozz Speed customer GDB in the pro class.

And their company demo's. CT9A suffered little and was out early in the day.

Treat to see an S30 on the circuit thrashing away.

Trust brought out this relic, an actual N2 racer from way back. They were on slicks and the clutch decided to give up early.

One of the guest pro drivers, forget his name. More so well known in Super Taikyu and his 430 seen here.

Bomex with one of their demo cars

Tex modify customer car with my buddy having a go lol

Jun customer car

And the pro battle grid, 3 very fast BNR32's and as you would guess they finished 1,2 & 3. I would say 600-800PS cars in and out.

Comment

Had such a big smile when you said this "3 very fast BNR32's and as you would guess they finished 1,2 & 3."

Love all the post you make! Beautiful pictures

Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
        Had such a big smile when you said this "3 very fast BNR32's and as you would guess they finished 1,2 & 3."

Love all the post you make! Beautiful pictures

Thanks, as long as one person is happy then im happy.

Comment

And Mr. Hisada, boss over at Bozz Speed sent these photo's in this week, great seeing the car & myself in action.

Comment

Working...
          X