Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 sec R32 GTR

7 sec R32 GTR -

Motorsport is addictive. I probably don’t need to tell you that, but of all the codes out there I’m not sure than any fuel the fire of obsession quite like drag racing does. In a sport where success is often measured in one-hundredths of a second or less, that’s understandable of course. Consistency is one thing, …
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Holy crap baddest R32 I've ever seen. Them using the RB26 is Lengendary!!
    Wicked find Skym.

Comment

I'd love to see that thing do a pass in Texas or on the East coast of the US and shut those rednecks up.

Jon.
      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

I know Apexi ran their R33 GTR dragcar in the US (article in Turbo High Tech and Performance magazine, back in 1999) and best pass was a 8.47 sec at 165mph and many 8.8 sec passes, 9 sec, 9.5 sec passes during testing at Palmdale? raceway. I think best was a 8.2 sec pass from memory (best pass that car has done, but not sure if that was on US soil). But that car was sold to another tuning shop in Japan.

HKS R33 GTR runs a high 7 sec pass with similar km/h -

RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

God damn!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
            I'd love to see that thing do a pass in Texas or on the East coast of the US and shut those rednecks up.

Jon.
            I would love to see that as well. In fact i would pay to see the faces of the rednecks and the excuses they try and come up with lol

Comment

Originally posted by nhepburn View Post
              God damn!!!
              Excellent 5th post. You'll be well liked by many a forum member.
              oh hai!

Comment

Oh my GOD! 16xx hp in 2.7L capacity.....Perhaps there is no point to go RB30 LOL just jks. Wonder if it can take even more hp?

Comment

2000hp on methanol with a 3.2L RB is quite possible if not already been done. More power want make these guys go faster though, they are having SERIOUS issues getting off the line. All that bouncing around and weaving all over the place is costing them at least .5 of a second. Once they figure out how to get them to leave straight and hard there is a 6 in the cards sooner or later.

Jon.
                  Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Speaking of 7 second GTRs. This R32 GTR recently from Ukraine made its way to Santa Pod in UK and put down few mid 7 second passes. Coming close to Heat Treatment record.

Comment

Working...
                    X