North American Bound - 1990 R32 GT-R Nismo Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North American Bound - 1990 R32 GT-R Nismo Edition

This one recently in for a customer. Great fun wheeling it around last weekend. Kinda wish I had it this weekend being that Sunday is Nismo festival up at Fuji.

Car is relatively stock in and out, still has the 100+ KM chime still fitted hahaha. Nismo sport exhaust was just installed and factory airbox + Nismo front tower bar is about to go back in.

Exterior is impressive from front to back although I will admit the vehicle has had complete paint some time ago. Even so all the crunch points clean and untouched, do not think any past repair history which is a big bonus on a vehicle this old.

Enjoy the photos, not like we see Nismo every day, small handful over here if that.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
    For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

US bound? I said it on FB, I am supremely jelly of this car! Very clean.
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

I would assume US, under that "show & display" rule or whatever it was Sean figured out....

Beautiful example besides the enorme dash bubble. Would love to get my hands on a Nismo edition....few and far between now I suppose.
      If you don't mind Adam, what are these going for nowadays, especially with the decline in their numbers and the US being able to get them..?
      '89 GTST - SOLD
      '92 GTR
      '94 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD LWB
      '12 Mazda3 Sport Skyactiv

Comment

Yes to USA this one Shame about the dash but its just an old car they will all eventually go that way. Worse part is I heard Nissan is only selling that off color trim code dash these days. The one from the base model HR32, more of a lighter grey color and will never really match any of the HCR or BNR cars.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
        For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

effing sweet!!

Comment

Working...
          X