RB20DET powered R32 GT racecar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB20DET powered R32 GT racecar

RB20DET powered R32 GT racecar up against some very fast cars including a R35GTR, Lemans style racecar, Porsches, Silvia's, etc -

This class was the support class to the Australian V8 super cars. It was made up from the three classes of racing from the GTRNZ series, running together to ...

Said to have stock cams.
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

When did they put a chicane in the back straight of pukekohe??!! Used to be the longest straight in the southern hemisphere. It was my local track!

Comment

Would love to know whats done to this rb20det, great video

Comment

Around 550hp at engine on E85 gas. Similar hp to the LS V8 powered 4 door Holdens (fairly even due to similar amount of hp), the cars with the big hood bump, etc. Also it's only GT2 class. The faster cars (Corvette?, Porsche Lemans style racecar, R35GTR, etc) are GT1 class and can be around 700hp+ at engine.

Originally posted by aaron86 View Post
        When did they put a chicane in the back straight of pukekohe??!! Used to be the longest straight in the southern hemisphere. It was my local track!
        A while ago to I gather suit the V8 Supercars (also upgraded pits, etc). The old long main straight configuration is still there, but I think is used as a run off these days.

Originally posted by garetth View Post
        Would love to know whats done to this rb20det, great video
        Link to his website with build info is at end of his videoclip.
        Last edited by Skym; 02-24-2014, 11:35 PM.
        RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Working...
        X