1999 R34 GTR with 2013 GTR Black Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 R34 GTR with 2013 GTR Black Edition

I had a temporary permit on my BNR34 over the Easter weekend, so I took the opportunity to meet up with a friend and his 2013 GTR Black Edition. We took some photos in the only parking spot we could find in Stanley Park. Really busy day. Couple people took photos of us driving through down town Vancouver so I am waiting for those to surface as well

His photos are a bit nicer than mine. I haven't done any proper photography since high school. Gotta get my front diffuser fixed/replaced for a proper photo shoot and a quality wash and detail. Those things stick out like a sore thumb to me.

Enjoy. Click for full size if you want a wallpaper or something.

Last edited by aaronisonfire; 04-23-2014, 06:42 PM.

I cannot stop myself from drooling, why??

Comment

Lucky Canadians! Beautiful cars and great photos! I cant wait to see more Canadians owning these gorgeous machines in the near future. Ill sit back and admire from 'Merica until then.

Comment

beautiful cars!

Comment

amazing!

Comment

Um, I'm jealous

Comment

So....you went through inspection then? I hope you aren't tooling around with a hand writen "to the inspection facility only" permit. Stuff like that only makes life harder for everyone else if you get caught. I ask you to refrain from posting further photos untill you are fully legit....if you are....carry on.

Jon.
              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Like I said in another thread I've never had a printed permit for any vehicle registered or unregistered, inspection-only or general-purpose, car or motorcycle. They have always been hand written.

That said I was abiding by the terms of the permit that was issued to me at all times.

Comment

So you haven't gone through inspection yet then......*sigh*

Jon.
                  Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Man the R35s make R34s look so dated. Won't even think about how old they make 32/33s look lol
                    No build thread.
                    1991 nissan
                    El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Working...
                    X