• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Salar View Post
    mine

Dope swag trill ish.

Side note 33 sedans are fuglyAF
    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
      Dope swag trill ish.

Side note 33 sedans are fuglyAF
      To each their own... It's my favorite looking Skyline. And a great daily driver.

Last edited by TheHire; 12-31-2012, 01:48 AM.
      www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• ^^ I remember when it went for sale about a year or two ago. Was a good looking sedan imo for a daily. Ouch with the snow but for the price point better than most things you can get. Congrats on the insurance too.

Comment

• Originally posted by zac3ne2nr View Post
          ^^ I remember when it went for sale about a year or two ago. Was a good looking sedan imo for a daily. Ouch with the snow but for the price point better than most things you can get. Congrats on the insurance too.
          Thanks man. Just dropped the safety off at the brokers today... Waiting for appraisal to come back and then I'll be off the temp ins policy. Facility ain't cheap... But no more expensive than taking up smoking. So worth it imo.

Also since Facility is high risk already, they can't deny a claim for undeclared modifications, evven extreme ones. (it's case law on the books).

And trust me it happens. My previous vehicle was a fully track built JDM K20 Type-R swapped Civic insured legally through Facility. I went this route, cause insurance companies have denied claims including additional medical benefits, for cars with serious undeclared modifications. I`ve seen even a theft claim denind in Ontario on one forum for only basics undeclared mods... wtf.

But I love the Skyline so much more... Not quite as fast or hardcore as my civic. But meh... The Skyline is just so civilised... Quiet cabin, no crazy vibration from motor mounts, wider powerband. <--- This becomes important in your mid 30's. The cherry is the Skyline drops jaws consistently, on top of 3 to 5 thumbs up a day, ect... $5k car that gets more props than a Ferrari.

Bumper needs a re-spray the only thing it really needs. Probably get a GTR front bumper for summer.

This car is sooo mint to, the underbody is still body-colour and shiney.... Love the GTR/Impul exhaust. I pinch myself evertime I drive it

Anyway I can't wait to come out to some meets and ask lots of questions and learn from all the Skyline veterans. lol

Old:

New:

www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• Most of us in Ont that don't have daddys with serious pull and in our late 20-30s just insure it as a hobby car with Silverwheels.
            This limits the use of the car but as a toy/track car it's work the 150 a year. If I can find daily insurance on the 200s/mth like my daily I'll switch it out in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by zac3ne2nr View Post
              Most of us in Ont that don't have daddys with serious pull and in our late 20-30s just insure it as a hobby car with Silverwheels.
              This limits the use of the car but as a toy/track car it's work the 150 a year. If I can find daily insurance on the 200s/mth like my daily I'll switch it out in a heartbeat.
              Well... I might not have a Daddy with serious pull, but I do have a wife that lets me enjoy my passion for cars fairly nag free.

Which is way better I think. haha.
              www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• how expensive is skyline insurance in ontario? i pay 140/ month on my 92 gts-t in b.c. it's my daily driver/first car.
                1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

• As a primary / daily driven vehicle... Facility Insurance is 4000 to 8000 a year depending on location, driving record, ect.
                  www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• Just before i parked her for the winter

1990 R32 GTR 329awhp @12psi stock turbos

Comment

• I love that white!--^^

For the 33 sedan, original but not my cup. But if you like it, thats fine...
                      My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHire View Post
                        As a primary / daily driven vehicle... Facility Insurance is 4000 to 8000 a year depending on location, driving record, ect.
                        gozzamn. wasn't like that 4 or so years ago though, right?
                        1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

• R33 sedans represent!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibson View Post
                            R33 sedans represent!

Love it...

Yours is a legit series 2? Cause my side blinkers are white, and you don't have the middle brake light.
                            www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• Went out and did a little photoshoot today. First time photographing the car with my 50D.

'93 GTST

www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• I rest my case.
                                Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Working...
                                X