Show us your interior!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That big silver plate behind your tach, speedo, etc
    I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

looks like an aluminium cluster bezzle...or spray painted silver.
      Originally posted by Paradis
      ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

ohh its a tomei cluster, its all gunmetal painted everything. I bought it like that. only ever saw one other one looked like that on ebay a long time ago.

Comment

Actually Brian the gts tomei versions I believe all come with the aluminum plate for the background. That is a distinct difference between the nismo and tomei's.
          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Kept pushing NOS instead of the horn, upgraded to a new wheel which should be here shortly once the mail gets moving.

Jordie Lewis
            1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
              Actually Brian the gts tomei versions I believe all come with the aluminum plate for the background. That is a distinct difference between the nismo and tomei's.
              Sweet good to know. Didn't know much about it.

Comment

has anyone thought about flocking or suede ?? My dad own an upholstery shop and I was thinking about going suede this winter.. but he also warned me that it would look ugly as hell.. IMO, it would look quite nice.

your thought? anyone have pic of custom dash even tho, it's not yours? tried custom r32 skyline dash on google image, didn't work quite well lol
                Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Have suede seats and inlays on the door... Maybe that might help you estimate how the dash looks? Lol
                  Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
                  hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Originally posted by hozer View Post
                    Have suede seats and inlays on the door... Maybe that might help you estimate how the dash looks? Lol

I already have custom suede seat and door panel. Now he thinks if I do the dash it will be too much.
                    Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

here is mine.

B.U.S (big undercover skyline)

Comment

Luhh those seats ^^
                        Jordie Lewis
                        1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Mineeeeeee <3

Not fully how I want it just yet...
                          Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

This is mine up front.. sh*tty lighting in my garage but you get the idea

... Backseat delete FTW

I canz take this corner at 195k cause i gots AWDZ. Get real.

Comment

Jordie Lewis
                              1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Mostly stock GTS interior minus the GTR fronts (courtesy of Judasential) and GTR rears (courtesy of Bellis_GTR)

1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X