Quebec racing rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quebec racing rules

Looks like the FSAQ has changed the rules again this year. They have classes that have put the GTS-T in a class that could be quite interesting. In super touring You can have an engine up to 2.4l turbo or up to 2.8l NA. I think that this could be a great place for Nissan 240 sr20det and gts-t rb20det to have fun. Previously those cars would have to run in the open class with GT-R's, Vettes etc . Doesn't help my team that runs a NA rx-7. We presently don't have a class to run in. I hope that changes soon.
    勝つためには、澄んだ目と強い心を持っている必要があります

it funny you mention this!

I was looking at this last week and the GTS-T wasn't there.

I wanna do solosprint this year but I'm not sure of everything I need.

Opus we should really meet up and talk!

when are you avail?
    Marc-André
    _________
    2.2L RB20 GTS-T
    ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

These are the rules for the provincial circuit racing series, I haven't checked the solosprint rules. I'm always working on one of several projects, including my Skyline. I'm out of town untill next Tuesday. If you like, you can come to our race shop in Hudson if that's not too far from you. That way we can talk and work at the same time.

Comment

sure my dad lives in chateauguay so I could visit him and then go and see you.

next week maybe.
        Marc-André
        _________
        2.2L RB20 GTS-T
        ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

Chateauguay!

Chateauguay and Hudson aren't that close together. Next week would be cool anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X