CellBlock D Sexy Nights Drift Event - May 3, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CellBlock D Sexy Nights Drift Event - May 3, 2008

It is time to return to the roots of drifting, which was done on the streets and mountain roads in Japan, mainly at night. To give a tribute to the origin of the sport we love, we present Sexy Nights. The event starts in dusk and as the event progresses, the night falls, making it a cool street like feeling. Remember to bring a jacket, as it gets cold at night. Be ready to enjoy some of the coolest night drift action in Vancouver.

Drivers:

Get ready to burn your tires on Saturday May 3rd, 2008, from 4:30pm - 9:30pm. Tandem is a good possibility, I am just finalizing insurance.

The event will not be a beginner event. Please only experienced drifters. This is a Rain or Shine event, hopefully it is dry, as there is more smoke.

Preregistration is required, payment can be made via the PayPal link on completing the registration. Paid drivers will have priority over unpaid, so if you register, make sure you arrange payment. Driver fee is $55.00, Pit Passes are $10.00, Spectating is $5.00.

Drivers must be at tech by 3:30pm, and the drivers meeting at 4:00pm, otherwise they do not drive. No More Exceptions.

Please register on CellBlockD(dot)org in the events section. This event is not really suited for total beginning drivers. You should be warned that the track has walls that will hurt your car if you are not prepared for them.

-Trent

So how did it go?? Any pictures?
    1991 Nissan 240sx - RB25DET w/ GT3071R
    1991 Nissan 240sx - KA
    1994 Honda Civic Si HB

Home In Pittsburgh, PA

Comment

the may 3rd event was postponed due to a lack of drivers, i belive the next one is early june.
      Automotive photos from around the Pacific North West.
      www. BigBoyMedia.net

Comment

Sounds sick. Free, safe, legal drifting down the mountains....wish I lived in BC...
        - K a t e ' says:
        thats so annoying how guys call there cars A GIRL haha im surprised you dont have a name for it
        - Jared -
        women arnt people...they dont need names. There like a plant.

Comment

Working...
        X