Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats To Bignate & Timo

hey guys,

just wanted to send out congrats to Nate Hopkins and Tim corbin for taking 1st and 2nd at CSCS time attack Super Street AWD this past sunday...great job boys!!...way to rep GTRC!!..

nav
    My collection:

Zenitani GTR aka BARNEY (sold)
    AE2000 (Team Toyo Street)
    Gruppe M NSX (bros car- Team Toyo Street)
    E46 M3- DD w/ HRE 841rs

good going nate , although i was rwd i didnt bother to say anything so we could go at it , goood going man

Comment

fu*ckin eh , good job spankin the scoobies :drive:

who won between u too ?

Comment

nate did

Comment

both of you looked good going around the track congrats!!
          Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

congrats for sure guys, way to rep gtrc!
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats boys!

You two do have GTRC stickers right?

Timo, you let Nate beat you with those skinny tires and oem bodywork?!

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

yeh man he got me , i really wasnt pushing it to the limit tho , need some more track experience , i got too much fiberglass , wont be fun running off with that ,lol
                its all good tho props to nate !!

Originally posted by JZ View Post
                Congrats boys!

You two do have GTRC stickers right?

Timo, you let Nate beat you with those skinny tires and oem bodywork?!

Comment

kudos!

I was there and i'm glad to hear you guys finished 1 and 2. Tim i hope you got that oil problem all solved and for the love of god man get that oil pressure gauge installed

Nate buddy i need to get some tips from you, i'm planning to track at the next event, just need to get my boost controller installed and some heavy shockproof before putting my tranny through that much strain.

JZ how do i get GTRC stickers??
                  1991 BNR32 - SOLD (sigh...)

"Want pretty? Go order a Fairlady, want fast go grab a Skyline! "

Comment

Dave P has some (Z-tuned) or you can paypal me $10 for a pair. PM me for details.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

GTRC members F T W !
                      Tџяϊsмø

Comment

Congratz on the win guys....also nice to see Jon Fiddy drifting the skyline, and a bunch of guys out on the drag strip....

Does anyone have a final count on the number of skylines at CSCS for the skymeet this year?

Comment

i still have the distinct title of the only 20 sec GTR in the world!!! hahahaha. 2 runs both 20 secs. :hit newb: 1st run blew the intercooler pipping so hard it turn 90 degrees counter clockwise and 2nd run i accidentally set my bee-r rev limiter to 3000. i had to shut off the rev limiter mid run to even get 20 secs. lol.
                          Devil R sponsored by:
                          Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

what were the other skylines running in the 1/4? i heard 14-15 seconds... BUT also heard they were doing it at trap speeds of 112-116mph...
                            Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

syn aka milton was running high 12's-low 13's in his gtr. goodzilla ran a mid 11 in his gtr and another gtr was running 12.4-12.6 all day long. the funny thing is all our cars came from the same place. hahahaha. the 14-15 crew was mostly gts-t's.
                              Devil R sponsored by:
                              Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

Working...
                              X