I'm sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry

I have to apologise to the Skyline community. I had hoped to set the lap record today at the Driftthing time attack but I didn't. I changed some alignment specs in response to the tire temps I had at the last event. In short ,they didn't work. I started overdriving the car and even looped it. (I never do that) I unfortunatly came in second on my Falken rt-615 tires with a 45.7 . I was beaten by an E46 M3 on Advan 048r that did a 44.7. I'll try to do better the next time but the nice weather is going away so I think that this was my last chance for this year. I guess we'll see.
    勝つためには、澄んだ目と強い心を持っている必要があります

sorry to hear this Chris Marc is pretty quick with his M3
    Marc-André
    _________
    2.2L RB20 GTS-T
    ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

Apology accepted, now do better next time.

I'm just messing around, congrats on the finish. What other times were being run that day?
      Race. Win. Live.

Comment

That was the 2 fastest that day. There were some modded silvias and wrx's running about 1-2 secs slower than that. The times are starting to get slower just because the ambient temps are low. I'll go out one more time in a week or 2 with the new alignment settings. I still own the fastest time on the long track for 2008 for a street car on street compound tires.( No R compound times yet.) Plus ,I am working with a HP deficit .

Comment

I thought you were gonna say sorry for that god awful wing.
          Figure Skating Champ!

AUTODREAM.CA for all your Skyline needs.

Comment

Real racers are sluts. We do things for money or extra speed. Don't care what anybody thinks!

Comment

Originally posted by canadianskyline View Post
              I thought you were gonna say sorry for that god awful wing.

You drift bums fail to realize the benefits of down force. You wait and see the monstrous spoiler I'll be mounting on my track car.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
              For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Originally posted by Adam @ Feast Auto View Post
                You drift bums fail to realize the benefits of down force. You wait and see the monstrous spoiler I'll be mounting on my track car.
                For track, ugly wing is a must. But for street, it's still ugly.
                R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Originally posted by Adam @ Feast Auto View Post
                  Drifting is for those who can't keep it straight. It's like having a crooked D%#K. The worst part of motorsport are drifting and Nascar.......j/k.

Circuit racing is the S H I T, and Adam's right about the value of downforce. It makes the difference in ANY circuit race between the top honors and the second best (not quite the best hahah). See F1 and you will know what it means.
                  (O||O___SKYLINE___O||O)

Cheap, Reliable, Fast.....PICK TWO
                  SERENITY NOW!!!!!!
                  HEAVY METAL IS THE LAW........EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST CRIME

Comment

I know the benefit of downforce, if I was grip driving I would have a spoiler.

The misconception here is that big spoilers have to be ugly.

Big wings can look sweet if you have style. You guys should know better than to think I don't follow motorsports/know about more than just drifting. I "almost" put a wing on my car for this season for our high speed tracks. Even with drifting we look for grip.

For those against drifting, think of it for what it is. It's more of an X-game/extreme sport than a motorsport. Think of it as BMX or freestyle motocross, it's a spectator sport, keeps the crowd enetertained and you better believe it's a **** load of fun to do.
                    Figure Skating Champ!

AUTODREAM.CA for all your Skyline needs.

Comment

Who cares what it looks like if it does the job it's supposed to do, and does it well and effectively.

Keep it on topic please.
                      Race. Win. Live.

Comment

Working...
                      X